Part 2: Middle Of Summer Vacation

So as I released myself from the hug that Sam had pulled me into, I just grabbed his hand while he grabbed my Magcon shirt, snapback, bandana, and poster. Wilkinson signed his name on all four of the merchandise. With that I pulled him into another hug once more because I felt that I needed it.

He looked at me shocked that I had hugged him and whispered into my ear. "You are beautiful no matter what anyone says. I thought you'd like to know that." I soon started to get flustered and bashful. My cheeks got red and I just couldn't believe that Sam Wilkinson told me that I was beautiful.

I wanted to be nice and say something back but he started to let go of me so he could sign for his other fans. So instead I asked him a really quick question. "Can I just have one picture with you Sammy?" I asked to him, waiting to see if that was alright.

Sam gave me a nod and hurried up and ran over to me, holding me by the waist against his body. I smiled and I had a feeling that he wanted to see me do that. So I pulled out my phone and opened the camera which was face forward.

All I heard was Wilkinson say, "Selfie!" and stuck out his tongue. I thought I'd join in and do the same as I quickly clicked the capture button. I noticed Sam kept looking at me in a weird way but I kind of ignored it.

It was time to go see all the other guys now. I waved goodbye to Sam and made my way to Brent Rivera. I handed him my four pieces of merchandise and he signed all of them. When I wasn't paying attention to him, he happened to asked me a question. "Would you like a picture?"

I ended up doing his, "Mmhmm." Which happened to make him giggle a little. He pulled me into a bear hug and I whipped my phone out quickly and captured the two of us. This would be the one day I'd never be able to forget.