Part 7: Middle Of Summer Vacation

My body stiffened before I could even tell Matthew to release me. "Nicole what are you doing with this guy?" At first I was concerned as to why Matthew Espinosa wanted to know what I was doing with a celebrity. Thoughts went through my mind before one idea in particular crossed my thoughts.

"Could you let go of me please? Usually guys who care about a girl stop her from doing something stupid. Anything pop into your mind now?" I thought it was rather funny that I actually had a teenage boy my age who liked me. A snicker came out of my mouth as Matthew released my hand.

My body moved a little to the left close to where Gilinsky was standing. I gave a glare towards Espinosa before turning to face Gilinsky. "I guess I'll see you some other time if possible. Goodbye." My eyes shifted to Matthew noticing he had quite the smile on his face. "Wipe that smile off your face and go to your table. I'll be seeing you after Carter."

My hands reached for my purchased items that were to all be signed when Gilinsky ended up writing his number on the back of my poster. Happens that all the guys put there numbers on the back as well. I thought it was quite ironic that they wanted me to reach them.

Matthew walked slowly back to his table while staring at Gilinsky and I. I laughed a little before making my way over to Carter and Faith. She seemed happy as I stood behind the two. "Excuse me, may I interrupt? I just want these all signed and a picture."

Faith glared at me as I stood there with my head down. I glanced up a little before noticing she was laughing. "You asshole, don't make me feel like I'm that bad one. I thought you were actually mad at me." Again Faith laughed while walking towards me.

"You know you love me." She said pulling me into a rather big hug. We were always doing weird with each other so I expected her to do something else to maybe try and embarrase me. I thought wrong about the whole thing, I expected her to lick my face or wrap her leg around mine.

Faith seemed like her normal self as she then jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist, which caused me to react fast and catch her. "Can I first put you down so I can take this picture ALONE with Carter. You had your chance with him, now it's mine." I laughed a little setting her on her feet walking next to Carter as we took a picture together.

I knew Faith loved Carter so I expected him to not do anything infront of her. It was now time to see Matthew Espinosa. My whole body shook just thinking about his feelings for me and all that stuff. I stiffened up watching as he began to play with his hair. Oh god, I couldn't believe that now my dream was going to come true.