4. All Grumpy

I just stand there in shock. I am literally shooketh and as it turns out so is my "opponent". I finally find the strength to close my mouth, but to say i was beyond surprised was probably understatement of the century.
"Finally!" says Doris and sights "This are our new neighbors. Valentina and Mitchell are our old friends, and this are their kids." she gestures to us. "Guys, this is my oldest and most challenging one to be honest," she laughs lightly "Theodore."
Theo is for Theodore? That for some reason sounds way funnier than it should. However, let's not forget that I'm still standing approximately 7 feet away from him. As in the guy that literally annoys me to the core. I fight the enormous urge to roll my eyes at him. He's been staring at me for a good 3 minutes, but i don't mind as long as he keeps his mouth shut.
We walk to the living area and it's so pretty. The big crystal chandelier seems to catch all of my attention. And i was damn happy it did, otherwise I'd have to look at Theodore and his intimidating gaze.

"Why don't you guys go watch a movie or something, dinner won't be ready for at least an hour and a half." the words I was so afraid to hear. I give mum a 'don't make me do this' stare but she just shoos me away.
"Oh and take the kids with you." Doris adds. I simply nod. I'll talk to mum about it later.
I call the boys and they run upstairs with Harry, I'm in charge of Polly. I take her in my arms. Theodore sights as he hears his mother's words, but nevertheless leads me to the cinema room. Of course they have a cinema room, why wouldn't they.
I put Polly in my lap and try my best to sit z graciously. Oh who am I kidding, why would i even wanna impress this guy.
He sits down near me and I can't help but finally roll my eyes. He looks at me, all grumpy.

"What?" is all he says. Nothing about the fact that we're classmates or that I despise his guts.

"What what?" i mock. I'm so not in the mood to befriend this guy, not even for my mother's sake.
He rolls his eyes.

"What movie do you wanna watch? He asks, the question targeting the boys.

"Spider-Man ! " they shout in union.

"Spider-Man it is." i sight. I'd say I've seen it around 46 times now.
Polly pulls a piece of my hair, but it's cute. Babies are cute. Well at least until they start crying, and i would know, I've been babysitting the twins since they were little babies and let me tell you, they were the crying kind.

After a solid hour of knowing the exact thing every character says, i hear the boys snoring. Polly fell asleep as soon as the movie started.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew me?" Theodore says out of freaking nowhere. Leaves me a bit shocked.

"I don't know you." I respond, whispering.

"Why would you be in our house then?" i roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"I don't know any of you. My parents do." i sight.

"And how is that?"

"I don't know. I guess they used to be friends." i answer annoyance clearly showing in my tone.

"Wanna watch something else?" i sight in relief.

"Oh god, yes please." he smiles lightly, forming big and adorable dimples. I would never admit that, but he definitely is on the attractive side.
More like the definition of attractive.
My subconscious adds, involuntarily might i add.

"Dude that's sick!" he randomly shouts throughout the movie. I glare at him.

"You're gonna wake up the kids." i whisper yell.

"Right, oops." he smirks. Later on he coughs a few times and it makes me mad how he doesn't care about others.

"Could you possibly be any louder?!" now I'm mad. He looks at me surprised by my harsh and annoyed tone, but thats exactly what he is: annoying and harsh.