Scarlet Slayer (Deadly Class inspired.)

This Barry was brought into a Academy of the deadly arts shortly after his father's execution

This Barry was brought into a Academy of the deadly arts shortly after his father's execution. Hating the system after his father was given the death penalty. Taking Poison, Psychopathy 101, and more. Called a Rat by the rest of the school, and treated like scum. Barry held in all his anger and studied until it was time.

Killing several of his classmates during the final exam. Graduating with the blood of dozens of young adults on his hands and the fear of his surviving peers.

Now he acts as judge, jury and executioner on his earth against any group,  or any person.

-Is not heartless showing mercy,  and friendship to people he cares about.

- Fully capable of going to sleep at night after what he's done.

-Considered calling himself the red death but dropped the idea soon enough.

-Blood red lightning.

Thrist for both blood and slushies.

" I don't want to kill you. I want to kill your boss there's a difference. "

" I eviscerated the last bully I met."

" Let me make it clear. You can't hire me. I'm not a mercenary. Or yout personal serial killer who takes credit cards."

" I want to tear apart your legacy,  then you. Your family,  you and all you've worked for."

" School was worse then this."

Former Colleague: -canaryscreams