Zoom

Barry Allen witnessed his father mercilessly kill his mother and avoid prison time. Growing up with a father who horrified him his entire life and no one who would listen to him. A loner even when he came to work at the CCPD which was hopelessly corrupt....Everyone he came into contact with treated him like nothing, verbally abusing him and making his job as hellish as possible.

Until one day when lighting struck him in his unsafe inadequate lab....His comatose body claimed and mistreated by the first people to experiment on metahumans...

He woke up to  inhumane conditions....And reacted out of confusion and fear with his newfound powers killing everyone in the facility accidentally.....His bloody handprints smeared all over the walls...

Seeing himself as something no longer human...As a impossible monster..

Calling himself Zoom and making himself look like the monster the media out to be. Gathering a army of the victims,of metahumans. Seen publicly time and time again at his worst by people that just don't understand.

"My endgame is called the Undertaking..We are going to administer overdue justice.

"I am going to rip your heart out...emotionally."

" I have to look like a monster so that they acknowledge me."

" My reputation speaks for itself...despite being exaggerated. "
" I want to kill my father....wanna tag along?"

"This is who I am."

"People don't change. they'll never welcome us with open arms."