Arkham

Barry Allen was a CSI in Gotham City until he took a 'sabbatical' and vanished for months. Returning thinking out loud, and saying phrases from his past or that didn't make any sense showing signs of being kept somewhere and abilities. 

He was immediately placed in the inadequate infamous uncaring place known as Arkham Asylum.  No treatment, no therapy, mainly locked in his room with markers.

Isolating him allowing him to cover the walls with symbols and keep talking to himself. To speed around his room.

If he was alright he might be able to leave. But it was like he was waiting for someone. Someone that he cared about to snap him out of it.

- When the Markers run out he carves the symbols on every surface

- Guards have attacked him but since his injuries always heal quickly, there's no way to prove it.

- Several Doctors including Hugo Strange have ideas for 'tests' on him.

- Inmates find him an oddity. Targeted occasionally and there have been unsuccessful events to recruit him.

" Can you hear the stars singing? Rhyming, chiming, timing every hour, every minute.'

" The stars melting like ice cream, dream, clean nothing seems"

Stars so loud, bloud, cloud, proud

The stars are raining, draining, pain…

Crane says...main..train...I see Bane... pain.

Quinn..sin....been.....twin....