The prank

Annie's POV
Jayden,Lauren,and I are going to the movies. While we are about to walk through the door ... liquid drops on me!
It is dropping all over my clothes and my thumbprint necklace! Lauren yells at them and all I mostly hear is Johnny and Hayden laughing! I hate those boys so much! Especially Hayden.
I come out from the bathroom and i see another boy. A boy i have never seen before. He is looking at me with guilt on his face. I've never seen his friends guilty for doing something to me ever.

How dare they bring Asher here to humiliate me! I hate those boys so much

How dare they bring Asher here to humiliate me! I hate those boys so much. I walk over to them and they don't notice me they are to busy arguing. "I thought you were better than Asher" Jayden slaps him and the 2 boysI decided to just leave instead. I don't wanna be in the drama. As I was walking out the guilty face boy was running after me. He says to me " I saw you staring at me and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that the boys pranked you" I thought he was kinda cute. No annie what are you thinking? You like Asher! He says after a few moments of silence, " I'm jack by the way." I tell him my name and we exchange numbers and social media. I noticed that we are the same height but he is just a little bit taller. As I leave I look back and He was looking back at me. I can feel my face getting hot. Maybe i like Jack too...

282 words

This is my snap chat Bitmoji add me @ lovexxxxmena