B E T R A Y A L

Annie's POV:
{" I turn around and see Kenzie coming out of the stall."}
A: "Kenzie?" You and Hayden?" Really?"
K: Im sorry Annie. I love him.
A: I DONT CARE KENZIE.  DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET HIM TO LIKE ME.? I HAD TO CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.
K: Cal-
A: DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN
A: YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. AND YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK AND DATE MY BOYFRIEND? WHAT KIND FRIEND ARE YOU?
K: IM SORRY OK?
A: "h-how long has this been going on?"
I can feel tears coming but I  ignore them.
K: "Annie does it really matter?"
A: "Yes. It does matter."
K: I don't have-
A: TELL ME
K: f-five months
A: five?
A: I can't do this anymore.
I storm out of the bathroom and run as far as my legs can take me.
I stop for a breath and look around to see where i am.  I'm In a big field of flowers. Beautiful flowers.

"Where am I?" I say out loud

"Where am I?" I say out loud. I hear a voice behind me say, " you are in my thinking spot." I know that voice. I turn around and see someone I thought i would never see again. Brennan.  I instantly feel anger. I run up to him and slap him. Hard.
" Why would you say that stuff to me?how dare you saw that stuff to me and then leave me alone? I was devastated. I-I was broken."
I could feel the tears coming and just let them fall.

Flashback
Brennan and Annie are on the couch watching annie 's favorite romantic movies. Brennan pauses the movie and turns to Annie and says, Annie Grace Leblanc. I am in love with you. And I always will love you. I have something to give you. But it comes tomorrow. Meet me at the park tomorrow at 6:30 PM."
"Why?"
" just meet me there."
"Ok?"
It's 6 o'clock and I am wearing a black dress, a floral jacket, and my hair is curled up and put in a half up half down hairstyle.  I start to walk to the park and I get a text message.
Brennan🥰💙: Change of plans meet me at the park in 10 minutes.
Annie🙄😂😏: why?
Brennan🥰💙:  because i said so.
Annie🙄😂😏: ok.
I walk to the park and see Brennan waiting at the swings for me.
" Hey babe"
I walk up to him to try to kiss him but he dodges.
" what's your problem?"
" Annie..."
" I love you and I always will.
" Brennan Whats wrong?"
"I have to show you something."
"Okay?"
We start to walk to my house and I have never been so confused in my life.
We get inside and Brennan tells me to go upstairs in our room and wait.
I look around the room amd realize that all of Brennan's stuff is gone. I hear the door slam and I run downstairs to see what is happening. I go to the kitchen to see note.
" Annie, Im sorry but i am leaving you. I love you but As a friend. I've been dating Olivia for 3 years now and I am going to give her a promise ring. The ring wasn't for you. That was for Olivia. If you try to come find me, you won't be able to because by the time you finish this... I will be gone. I'll be In los Angeles and I'm not coming back. I only dated you so that I can get 15K. Which is enough for me and liv to to have a house, two cars and maybe a dog.
Goodbye forever.
- Brennan
After I finished the note. I started to scream. I threw things. A few neighbors came but I didn't answer. I got so sad that   I didn't notice. that glass was in my arms.  I didn't go to school for 3 weeks. I was broken. My friends were the only people i let come to my house. I didn't eat or sleep for days. That was until I met Hayden.
Flashback End

Word count: 730
Wow I can't believe I wrote that. I have been reading reddie books because im obsessed with reddie and fack. Then I got inspired by i forgot who about this. Sooo yeah.

𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕒-🥰❤️🥵