J E A L O U S Y

A N N I E 'S P O V

( Annie's outfit is the second picture)

I go down to the kitchen to eat breakfast even though i always skip
and my mom just out of the blue says , " oh! By the way Annie, Olivia and her family are coming over to have dinner"

" why?" I ask her. A little too rude.

" because I said so" she replies.

"Ugh whatever, she is annoying anyways"

" Julianna Grace Leblanc!" She says even louder.
"How dare you say that about Liv!"

I roll my eyes at her. And she says to me, " you are grounded!"

" Give me your phone and you can't go on your laptop after school!"

" When your father and I go back to Maryland, don't even think about having friends over!"

How dare she do that? I'm gonna have friends anyways. After a few moments of silence she finally says, " hurry up and start walking, you are gonna be late in 10 minutes"

I storm out of the house slamming the door not caring if i closed or what my mom is yelling. I just keep running until I'm about 5 minutes away from the school and like yesterday, I have a breakdown.

Nobody cares about me. My friends stop caring, jack stopped caring, everyone stopped caring. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear my best friend's voice.
" Annie?"
" are you ok?"
Maybe Kenzie didn't stop caring. I turn around and hug her tight.
I
" what happened? Why are you crying ?"

I told her everything from Olivia coming and saying those things to my mom yelling and grounding me.

" come on we are gonna be late in .... 4 minutes"

I walk into the school and everybody stares at me.  I hate when people stare.

Then Alyssa comes up to me and says " Annie, you don't deserve Hayden." " liv deserves him" " I can't believe you would post those pictures." 
" What Pictures?" I ask her
" those pictures of you and Jack"
" So you're sayin i cant post pictures of my friends but Hayden can post pictures of kissing girls and hugging them?"
" Yeah pretty mUcH"
" Whatever"
—Time skip to lunch—
Annie's POV

As I am walking to my locker to meet Asher , I don't know why he wants to meet, I see Katie And Liv flirting withAsher and  jack. I feel angry and Sad. Why do I feel this way? I am dating Hayden! He loves me and cares about me. I love him and care about  him ♥️. Right? I got to talk to Hayden about my feelings for him.

Hey Guys. Im sorry that I haven't been posting and updating. I have state testing and I recently broke up with my boyfriend. Soo yeah. I love you all and thank you for the love 💕 ❤️ 💗.
no one:
Absolutely no one:

Me: ❤️💗💕💜💛💙🥰♥️💓💖💘💕💙🧡🖤💞💞💓💗💖💘💕❣️💙💚🧡💛🖤💜❤️💞💖💕💙💚💛❤️🥰😍😘😘🥰😍😍😘☺️😊☺️😊😘