10: Anniversary

*Lauryn's POV*

My groggy eyes slowly opened when I felt the mattress shift next to me. Groaning I rolled over to see Luke already looking down at me with a smile tugging at his lips.

"Hey sleepy head" Luke leaned down and kissed my nose "happy anniversary"

I smiled up at him "you remembered"

"Of course I did! Did you think I would forget" Luke laughed

"You did that one year" I poked his chest

"I was on tour! And I apologized so many times after that"

"Babe, I'm just messing. But what are you doing up so early?" I asked him while sitting up against the headboard

Luke put on a goofy grin "I made breakfast, come on" Luke took a hold of my hand before leading me down the steps and over to our kitchen.

When I walked in, I was completely taken back at the sight in front of me. A full breakfast was on display. I glanced to my left to where Luke was standing and saw an accomplished look spread across his face.

"Luke, you didn't have to do this" I felt Luke loosely wrap his arms around my waist and a soft kiss placed at the back of my neck.

"But I wanted too. To show you how special you are to me"

"You are seriously too good for me." I turned round in his arms and rested my head on his chest "but thank you"

"But there's more babe" Luke smile was so big I could see his dimple popping out of his cheek.

"Luke" I whined drawling out the 'u' in his name "you didn't need to get me any presents"

"Good thing I didn't then. Come one let's eat"

We mostly ate our breakfast in silence, with the occasional eye glance peeks and winks from Luke. Once we finally cleaned up an import thing popped in my head..... Where is my daughter? Just as I opened my mouth to ask where Soph was, Luke quickly kissed me

"Mumble is over with Em and Michael. I guess she knew what today was so she insisted on watching her"

I nodded my head quickly and pulled Luke into a hug. I could never get tired of his hugs and as soon as I felt his arms around me, I tightened my grip.

"What's this hug for?" I felt Luke's chest vibrate from him laugh

"Because I love you. And I love your hugs" I smiled up at him just in time to be greeted with a kiss.

"And I love you more, so what do you wanna do today? It's all about you" Luke smiled

"It's about you too, you goof"

"Yeah, but you are more important"

I couldn't help but giggle, Luke always had a way to make me feel like the only girl in the world. I realized we were still standing in the kitchen locked in a tight hug when I felt Luke kiss my shoulder

"You never answered my question, love"

"Can we have a big cuddle session and watch disney movies?" i asked

"But we do that almost everyday" Luke laughed again

"Yeah, but this time i have an excuse" I kissed Luke's cheek and ran to our living room.

-

"How many times have we seen this one?" Luke laughed at me.

Currently I was putting in The Little Mermaid for the third time today. I pushed play and made my way back into Luke's arms.