Love me harder

This chapter contains a lot of mature contents.  You must be 16 years or over.

         BAN'S POV
I left that disgusting creature and went over to Sarah's room to sleep but as I approached I heard weird noises coming from her room.
She was making sound like if she was having sex. She was  moaning ugggggggghhhhhhhhhh Ban .
I went silently to her door and started to peek on war she was doing I then walked in quietly and told her if she wanted help in war she was doing.She started to blush and yelled wat are u doing here? I told her that her brother was trying weird stuff on me which made me angry so I came to sleep next to u. Is it ok if I slept with u. She answered yes before I cud say another word. She said if i wud fuck her hard. I answered of course. I said to myself I'm sorry Elaine but I'm a human being I need to fulfil my own pleasures.

              Sarah's POV
After asking him that he said off course but before  we cud start he paused for like a minute or two. He asKed me if I cud give him  a couple of minutes . I told him take as much time as u want. Are u sure u want to do this though.
The moment i said he replied with tears falling from his as he said I want u badly I need youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

       Here we go lemons 🍋🍋🍋🍋
  He ripped off Sarah's clothes and did the same to his. He grabbed her big watermelons and started to suck on her now erected nipples. He then shove his tongue into her mouth while his left was squeezing her juicy nipples and his right hand rubbing against her now wet core. She then turned over and threw him onto the bed and placing her wet pussy onto his mouth for him to devour while she sucks his long wet sausage. They both maxed pit at the same. He sucked all her juices while she drinks every bit of his liquid. He then turned her over and shove his tongue into her wet core in circular motions,he then pulled his tongue out putting in his fingers one at a time thrusting in and out of her hot pussy until she finally maxed out. He devoured all her juices and then he started to shove his long erected dick into her wet core. As he keeps on thrusting he hits her gspot over and over. He told her to call him daddy and he wud give it to her harder. She shouted so that everyone cud hear in the whole village "daddy , daddy , daddy , I want more , give me more ,more ,more ,moreeeeeeeeeeee," as she shouted that he then pulled out and shove his cock into her mouth so that she wud drink all of his cum and his precum too.
After that they both lay next too each other and said I love u. Are u ready for round two.
         King' s POV
Waittttttttttt wat is going on over there I have to  go and see. I went and I saw that Sarah was sucking Ban's dick .  She doesn't deserve that dick I do . I walked in the room and asked wat was going on . They both told me to get out that they were busy but I got too angry and  I shove Sarah away  and I started to suck his dick but before i  cud  finish he shove me away and tied  me up and put me under the bed.  He took my sacred treasure and kept it some where I cud not reach it even using my magic. They continued doing wat they was doing and I was left crying under the bed.