A Bisexual Three Sum

This chapter contains mature contents. You must be 16 years or over.

King's POV
I can't believe he said yes buy okay I will enjoy fucking him with all of me , ugghhhhhhhhhh, he is one juicy hunk of chunk ughhhhh he looks so juicy  I cud eat him up right now.

BAN'S POV
I untied Sarah and took off her blindfold, I then asked her if she wanted to do a 3sum she stuttered and said," I'll do it as long as u  are in."

Here we go lemons 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Ban grabbed Sarah and ripped of her clothe, King undressed himself and  Ban did the same. King came behind Ban and shove two fingers down his throat and then into Ban's ass , Ban stopped him and said that he is not gay so don't try and put anything into my ass ok. King stopped and yelled at ban that he  wanted to love him very hard and he can't do that without shoving his finger up Ban's ass,  Ban stopped and went up to king and said is this what you want and he took his fingers and shove it into King's until no more cud fit, King moaned with pleasure ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... giveeeeeeee meeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeee, Ban then took his other hand and pulled Sarah and throw on the bed he then later down and told Sarah to suck his dick, she then came in top of him and started to suck his dick while he sucked her pussy, she thrusted up and down with her mouth on his penis like if her mouth was her vagina. King saw that and he got jelly so he came next to ban and kisses him while masturbating, Ban bit his tongue and said, " I told u not do anything gay."  King stopped and pulled Sarah off ban and put her to stand up he then started to suck on her now erected nipples while he shove his fingers into her mouth. As he finished doing that he took his fingers and shove it up her wet core and the. Ban came up and then started to shove his finger in her ass, they then had a group kiss and then king started to enter her hot wet core and Ban tried to enter his fat juicy sausage into her ass but it could not fit so he exchanged positions with king,  King shove his dick into her ass and Ban shoved his fat sausage into her wet core, she moaned out in pleasure ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. giveeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeee ..........
They all came at the same time each one devouring each others juices. They all lay down on the bed and Ban and Sarah said I love u to each other leaving king in the sidelines.

Midnight
Kings POV
We all slept away naked but for one reason Ban is hard. A taught shocked me, I cud deal with his penis from being hard.
I went next to him and  then started to suck on his penis like if I was a little child sucking a lollipop, his penis taste so good, it taste like a vanilla cake, my favourite.
I sucked and sucked and sucked until he came in my mouth, after he came he was about to awake but Sarah went and hugged him. I then was about to ride him and he woke up I hurried and lay down and act like if I was asleep. He looked around and then went back to sleep, sigh that was close, now back to business, I then jumped on top of him and then as I was about to enter his dick into my ass it was too big so I used chastieful to widen my asshole, and then started to ride him again, it felt so good riding on top of my true love , I rode him like a bycicle he then came into me and I enjoyed feeling his hot liquid in my ass , it feels
so goooooooooooooooddddddd.... , after expressing all of my pleasure Ban awoke and saw wat I was doing to him, he looked at me with an angry look on his and and all I cud say I that I was sorry, he said that he is finished trying to talk to me, he then said u want me to fuck u then here I will fuck u, he then turned be over and put me in  the position of a doggy style, he then shove his long erected sausage into my butt and said is that wat u want, he resisted not to cumbecause he wanted me to feel pain, we he came  he did not stop, my asshole was bleeding bit he still did not stop,  it was both satisfaction and pain. Hours had past and then he stopped
fucking  me.
The Next Day
I woke up and couldn't walk so Ban and Sarah left without me saying that  they were going to the Boar Hat.