To Love a sin

This chapter contains a lot of mature contents. you must be 16 years or over

After Ban and Sarah had their moment they went and rent two rooms for a night.
Accountant POV
Ok room 103 will be miss Sarah's room and room 301 will be Mr king and Mr Ban's room.

Ban POV
Why did I have to stay with this little fairy king with no wings wen i cud be staying with a very hot and matured fairy princess who also looks like my lover .
I hope he doesn't try anything weird.
King' s POV
Why is Ban so sexy. OMG he is taking his short off. "Why is ur nose bleeding king?" he asked.
Oh my god he saw that. I just want to love him hard but he won't do the same. I can't take this anymore I have to have him.I went up to him and told him that I want him and then I tied him up on the bed using chastieful and then he asked me wat I'm doing. I took his clothes off and I took mine off also . I then shove my trousers into his mouth so he cud not shout.
Ban's POV
He is so gayyyyyyyyy. I am going to allow him to have a little fun but if things get weird I'm going over and sleep next to Sarah .

Author's POV
As king took off their clothes he then jumped on top of Ban and placing his dick onto ban's nose. He then said' "wow ban it's so big." He then started to suck his dick until Ban came in his mouth. He started to suck again. He licked the tip of it then to the bottom. He stopped and placed his butt next to Ban's dick and started to lick ban's chest and playing with his rock hard abs. He stopped and started pushing Ban's dick into his donut but before he did that Ban stopped him.

BAN'S POV
U disgust me king . I taught u liked Diane but that was a lie too. King started blushing and told me that he loved both Diane and me. I then took my clothes and went over to Sarah's room to sleep.

King' s POV
Damn I really upset him but everything was going according to plan . WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did I let him go I need him to cum inside of me. I need him so bad.