Meliodas' Dream

After Meliodas and Elizabeth had sex, Meliodas went to sleep and he dreamt,that he was best friends with Ban(well that is actually true) and he wanted to sleep with him. NB. this chapter is like Meliodas is telling someone how he did it.

This is how the dream went~
Meliodas POV
I went to school and out teacher Ms. Elizabeth gave us a Project to complete. The project was to "do an experiment or observation we as humans can be tempted when it clearly goes against our moral judgements." The moment she said that my mind clicked. I always wanted to fuck my best friend and  what better way to find out If I could then by then doing it as and experiment form.By the way  that Ban has a tight bubble butt with a muscular gym body and I know that Ban is packing a huge grower in his pants as we speak. I've always wanted to fuck Ban since the day we met. He is the most popular and sexy boy in school. He is very popular with the girls which will make harder on me. I've only seen him naked once, that was when he was drunk, he had the most sexy body and a wonderful dick. I guess I'm kind of a freak, I watch how my father and brothers masturbate, it was pleasurable but still unpleasant because their my family.

How Meliodas got to fuck Ban~
Meliodas POV
To fuck Ban I had to follow some steps, to be specific there was 5 steps.The steps are:

Step 1:You must know all his sexual habits; this was very hard to accomplish but it is the most important step. I booked him and four of his close friends a cabin, each of them sleeping in a separate room. I made sure I watched Ban' s every move through the peep hole I made,I watched how he jerked off, and I saw him having sex with twins. He made them suck his dick mostly so I suggested that he likes that.

Step 2:APPEAL TO HIS LIKES; Ban loves to work out so I joined him so that we could get closer. I also noticed that Ban liked blondes lucky for me I am blonde. I learned every thing he likes and dislikes,  knowing this I could get more closer to him.

Step 3: Get him while he's down; I found out that he has   a girl friend and her name is Sarah, she was quite a slut, she  always got what she wanted. This made i hate her more. I found out that she was cheating on Ban with a boy named Gilthunder. I watched how she texted Gilthunder over and over, until finally she left her computer open and I made sure that she didn't realise it. That night when Ban came home he saw the texts and he got angry so he broke up with Sarah. When this happened I went and comforted him and became a better friend.

Step 4: Get him drunk; I took him to a bar named the Boar Hat and then I made him drink a lot so that he could get a little drunk( a lot drunk lol). I didn't give him all at once so that he won't suspect that I'm up to something. He drank until he was totally drunk. He could not have even walked straight up, I had to take him home but I didn't, I rented us a room at a motel and I went in and later him on the bed. He didn't notice that we wasn't home.

Step 5: Final step_ Fuck_him; after laying him on the bed i removed his jacket and his pants. I then sat next to him and I brought up things about his ex," Do you miss her? Is there anything I could have done? What me to stay with you?" I then slowly moved his head towards mine and then I kissed him. He was shocked at first but he allowed me to finish. The moment I stopped he shouted at me,"What the hell Meliodas?" I replied," I don't know what else to do for you, you have so depressed lately, I can't stand seeing you like this, I want you to be happy." After saying that Ban sat down back and said," but I'm not gay, I like woman." My response was even better," you are too drunk to even remember, besides it's dark in here and I promise you won't even notice the difference between me and a woman, besides I'm a bit drunk to(lie) so I'm not even sure what I'm doing." He hesitated for a minute then I made my move. I began to kiss him, he closed his eyes but it didn't matter to me because I was finally kissing my best friend." I slid one hand down his t-shirt and the feel of his rock hard body gave me a straight tent in my pants. I slowly took off his t-shirt, revealing his 8 pack abs, and his hard chest. His nipples were fully erect. I moved my mouth from his and made my way down to his nipples and began to suck on each one like a baby. My best friend started to let out some moans. Next I push his back down on the bed. I then removed his shoes and his boxers and his bulge was staring right back at me. I then went and sucked his bulge through his underwear. My best friend yelled,"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." I knew he liked it. I finally felt him cum up a little and I decided to reveal his member once and for all. Waiting inside was a thick, juicy ,veiny,9 inch hairless cut cock. It was a sight to behold. I immediately put my mouth on it and worked it like a popsicle.
Ban squirmed every time I hit the tip of his dick. I also worked his balls with my hands. Those hairless globes were huge and his sack was just ready to be dried of it's juices. After sucking Ban' s dick for 5 minutes, he let out some pre-cum for me to taste. It was salt yet sweet. I then pulled down my pants and bent over on the bed. He didn't even hesitate,  he spit on his thick, juicy dick and shoved it up my ass. He thrust it up so fast, it even took me by surprise. His dick immediately hit my spot which made me let out some moans. He thrust back and forth. He even began to call me names," You like that you cum whore? Take that you little piece of shit! You like Ban's fat dick inside you?" All I could answer is "yes" to all those questions. He really knew how to fuck, in and out he went and the sound my hole made was like a suction cup wanting to be suctions again. My hole was hungry and he filled it. I could feel his cum inside me, this was it, his big finish, he turned me over on my back and put my face towards his dick. "Now swallow," he demanded. Out of nowhere, some warm juices shot out from his massive dick. The taste was overwhelming but the spunk was never ending. I swallowed all of Ban' s cum and he just grinned in enjoyment.
The moment that happened Meliodas awoke from the dream which he considered a nightmare~
Meliodas awoke and jumped on top of Elizabeth which cause her to awake. As she opened her eyes all she could feel is some watery substance falling on her face. When she opened her eyes she saw that this watery substance was Meliodas' tears. She asked him,"What is the matter?" He answered,"I had a nightmare, I never want you to leave me." She replied,"yes, of course."

After that being said they both lay down and slept hugging each other

I hope you like this chapter,I tried my best and please choose your favourite character remember in going to DRAW them.