King Admits To Diane

Diane finally healed up from the fight with Galland. Meliodas and Elizabeth was going to see her. On their way  King appeared out of with the help of Oslow. Meliodas held him and threw him at a wall.

Meliodas- You can't just appear out of nowhere like that, you can hurt someone.

Elizabeth laughs~

King- Where is Diane?

Meliodas- She is in the infirmary.

King flies away in a hurry~

king-Hey Diane, where are you?

Diane- I'm over here.

King then pulls out a mysterious orb and presses it and every thing and everyone just stood still except for king and Diane. (the orb makes time stop)~

King- Diane, I have some thing to tell you.

Diane- Who are you?

King- I'm king.

Diane- And who is King?

King- I'm ki-, man forget about it, I only have 1 and a half hours. I wanted to tell you that I have a crush on you and I've always wanted to have sex with you.

Diane- You could have said so before.

King- So.., will you allow me to fuck you?

Diane- Yes, because I haven't got my pussy wet in months.

Lemon🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
After all that being said King started to kiss Diane ( Merlin' s  spell has not worn off yet, so Diane is in her human form). She hesitated for a minute but then she  kissed back. She then slowly took off King' s shirt to reveal his flat chest with no abs. She was a little turned off because of his body but she didn't stop. She continued to kiss him  until she moved her lips slowly down to his flat chest. She stopped when she arrived at his nipples and then started sucking  on them. She then start pushing her hands slowly down his pants to feel his 9 inch erected treasure( for her lol). She then said," You make up for what you lack with your dick." He laughed and replied, " I grew it just for you." She then pulled down his pants and saw that he was wearing a white under wear. She then took a cup of water and threw it on his  under wear because the water made his dick show through his under wear. She enjoyed how it looked. She started licking it and then sandwiching it with her lips. She thrusted up and down which made him happy so he came all over his under wear( he doesn't have great endurance). He then stand her up and took off her dress. The moment he did that he saw her now erected nipples waiting for him to suck. He started sucking on them like   if he was a hungry baby sucking on a pacifier. He sucked until some milk came out of her nipples( I don't know how). After that she kneeled down in front of him and she started to suck on his 9 inch lollipop.You could have tell that she loved it. She sucked it from North to South in circular motions. He could not hold back so he came (as usual). She then said,"I love how it tastes." He smiled and then throw her on the bed and he started to eat her pussy. She moaned,"Aggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh,Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Yesssssssssssssssssss, I want moreeeeeeeeeeee." He really loved pleasing her. He ate and ate until she finally climaxed. He took the cup that had the water that she threw on him and he caught all of her juices. He then placed the cup on a table. He then started pushing in fingers into her core so that it would be slack enough for  him to enter. He kept thrusting in and out, in and out and she kept moaning louder and louder. After that she told him,"I'm ready for you to enter me." He said nothing and then he turned her over and shove his dick into her pussy and two of his fingers into her ass hole without any warning. He kept on thrusting, hitting her gspot over and  over, which made her moan louder and louder. Within all of the heat King mistakenly knocked over the table with the orb on it and it fell down and broke. He didn't even notice. Because of that time started to flow normal again, so Meliodas and Elizabeth walked into the room and saw them. Elizabeth was about to call for King but Meliodas stopped her and said,"let them have their fun." Elizabeth laughed and both of them his behind the wall looking at them.

Back to King and Diane
King kept on thrusting in and out until they both climaxed at the same time. They both lay next to each other for a minute and said to each other,  "I love you." After saying that they both put on their clothes as quickly as they can. While king was putting on his clothes he drank Diane' s juices from the cup. He then noticed that the orb had fallen and broke. He looked around to see if anyone saw them. He then went and whispered in Diane' s ear,"let's pretend like nothing happens, ok."

King- What happened why don't you remember me?

Diane- I don't know.

Meliodas and Elizabeth walked into the room and pretended like they didn't see anything~

King- I think Diane lost her memory and did you guys see anything?

They both answered "NO"

Meliodas-  Wait she lost her memory?

Gowther- That was because of me.

King- What do you mean by that was because of you?

Gowther- I did it because she said that memories can not be that easily erased from a person's life. But it was easily removed by me.

King- You can't just do that. You can't just take someone's memory like that!

King starts a fight with Gowther. King punches him but then Merlin stepped in and stopped them both.

Merlin- Boys, no fighting we have worse things to think about. We have to think about how we are going to defeat The 10 Commandments.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, I tried my best and please choose your favourite character remember im going to DRAW them. Lots of Love and make sure to vote.