Untitled Part 1

Manipulate Ability – Chapter 1~My ability awakens, my younger step-sister feels the urge to breed when I try it on her

My name is Itou Keigo, just an ordinary second-year high-school senior. (TN: 16/17 years old)

My face, looks, height, weight, test results, reflexes, everything about me is ordinary.

Because I am not very social I have few friends, and everyone in my class will forget about me shortly after graduation. 「Such a guy... aa, was there someone like that」they will say.

Girlfriend? Such a thing is non-existent to me. So naturally, I'm still a virgin.

To think a person like me was handed this kind of『Ability』.

『The ability to manipulate women, create an immense urge to breed, and freely have sex with them』

I don't know how or why this power appeared.

One Sunday morning, I woke up and found the knowledge of this ability in my consciousness.

I didn't doubt its existence. Instinctively I already knew how to use it, it cannot be helped that I want to use it. Probably it is like such a thing from a manga where the ability which was slumbering deep in the soul was awakened or something like that.

Anyway, I have a morning wood penis that was so tense I could barely endure it. My underwear was bulging giving it a painful stretching.

I am also kind of feeling a little dizzy in my head.

(A re? I'm feeling kind of weird? Like I have too much feeling of arousal and lust that is running rampage......)

However, thoughts of reason were blown away when pain entered my body and the penis was visibly pulsating. But it would also be unsatisfying if it was over too soon.

(Whatever. It's not like I need to calm it down)

I don't need to worry. I can just push down any woman I choose.

Because that is the power I have now.

I left my room and headed for the living room.

In this house, there are preys of "three animals". One or two such "little animal" should still be inside somewhere.

「Ah, niisan. Good morning」

As expected, one appeared. It's my little sister Mayuha.

Even if I say little sister, it is only by a sense of duty. One year ago my father remarried, so she is really my younger step-sister.

Mayuha is a very beautiful girl.

Her age is 13 years old and is just a junior high school student. She has big pretty eyes on her face. White skin, contrasted with long black hair. A small head, slender hands and feet, and a long slim and delicate body.

She is obedient and docile, a sweet, ideal picture of a younger sister.

Up till now, many times, she has been scouted for work in the entertainment industry (TN: I'm guessing some kind of idol work), But she has a fragile body and she herself is not very interested. That is why these things were turned down by our parents every time.

In the span of only one year, her height has grown, and her body has for the first time become soft like a woman. Amongst other things, my line of sight was frequently snatched away towards her two breasts.

「Niisan. Somehow, aren't you looking a little strang...... e? 」

『Ability』is not difficult to use.