Untitled Part 9

Manipulate Ability – Chapter 9~Epilogue 2 of 2

(TN: sorry for the delay, I was not happy with the translation and tried to fix it but I'm still not happy and gave up)

The competition in the morning was over, and an intermission set in. To escape the intense sun we migrated to the indoors.

「That's... somehow amazing news」

Mayuha murmured next to me. It was because of the talk with the director of this athletic event a short while ago.

『If Yuuki-kun manages good results during this competition, as a representative of our school, I will arrange a famous coach from the outside』

Yuuki's results right now are close to the high school student record, and as long as she continues to improve it could be possible to enter the world championship at the Olympics and challenge the Japanese record.

We go to a private high school that is specialized in athletics clubs, and the board of directors has their eyes set specifically on Yuuki.

Obviously, having school girls that can challenge the Japanese record and Japanese national team, and especially if it is such a beautiful flower, it will be a good thing for the school. Actually, the local press came to this competition and all of the attention was set on Yuuki.

(Well. Having her drink semen, cumming inside her... I mean seriously, I worked so hard to raise her for these results)

In reality, though, I actually feel like I enjoy this cultivation game.

It has been certain with this. To be able to have sex with women is not the only thing this "ability" can do. More positively, developing a woman's ability makes it possible to gain something back as well.

「A re. That's Onee-chan over there」

It's true. In the corridor stood Yuuki in a corner by herself.

「Onee-chan」

「Ah...... Mayuha」

「It was amazing, Onee-chan. You jumped so high」

「Mm, thanks」

She gave an impression that she was very tense. I mean, like she is so nervous that she is not able to calm down at all.

「What's wrong? Are you feeling sick or something?」

「It's nothing like that no...... it's just, earlier I was talking with some amazing person from school about various things」

It suddenly hit me. Today's results will play a factor on the aforementioned coach for Yuuki.

(What kind of idiot is he?)

It seems that there was a school official who had said things she did not need to hear which made her upset.

Until then, Yuuki did not know. Which means that this official had lied and said that the famous coach will be settled for the athlete who performs the best, in order to make her concentrate on the competition, I guess. It seems that his thoughtfulness has backfired.

「Are you alright?」

「Un. I'm fine. I'm all fired up and ready to go」

That's what she says, but at the same time, it feels like she is telling herself in her mind to calm down.

She folded her arms in front of her body, but to me, it looked like she clutched her jersey with her hands in order to relieve stress.

(I guess I'd better do something about this)