Untitled Part 5

Manipulate Ability – Chapter 5~I'll take my older sister's virginity as well

「No...... noo~」

She doesn't resist even though she was shaking her head weakly in refusal from side to side.

No, rather, it's more accurate to say that she was not able to resist.

What is demanded of me is clearly transmitted through the use of my ability.

「Yuuki, come here」

I gather her up in my arms in order to carry her and sit on the sofa. Mayuha is right next to us still completely limp and unconscious.

Yuuki was completely nonresistant as I put my hands on her clothes.

It was easy to take off her sportswear, and her underwear consisted of a sports bra, so it did not take a long time to completely undress her.

「wow~ You are beautiful, Yuuki」

「Ah, a~a......a」

Yuuki's naked body was truly beautiful.

It was a healthy body that had been tightened from her club activity exercises, her limbs were long and well proportioned.

Her breasts are probably around a B-cup. Although not as big as a gravure idol, it's still bulging out softly compared to Mayuha.

At the root of her long slender legs is the embarrassing place which is decorated with wavy body hair.

「Ah, aa......no~ don't look so much」

Both arms are crossed to hide her face, my arm stretch outwards.

I rub the left and right breasts gently. The soft feeling that is transmitted through my fingertips is fascinating as expected. I'd like to keep touching them without growing tired.

I invited myself and brought my face closer. With my lips, I held the small pink nipple in my mouth.

「Fu~ ah......nn~」

The body that was forcibly made into heat by my power, as expected, started to feel very good and responded to my caress.

Thus, whenever I do this touching and licking, the toned and thin body wriggled back and forth and stifled sweet breaths leaked out. I was pleased that such a beautiful young woman had these sensitive responses from my actions.

「n, f~u, don't......n~ u~」

I freely play with her breasts and enjoy the feeling of their moist softness for a while. Then, next, I open the long and lovely leg in a curve so that my upper body can sneak into it.

(This, is this a girls pussy?)

When it came to Mayuha, I just wanted to quench my desires quickly, so I had no time to observe it at all. So, this time, I'll check out Yuuki's pussy properly.

Obviously, on the internet and stuff, I've seen them many times. But having the actual thing be right in front of me nonetheless got my heart racing.

To not act recklessly again, I suppress my feelings and gently touch it with my fingers.

「Nn~!」

Yuuki's body tenses up while she kills her voice, but there seem to be no remnants of resistance left in her mind.

I try moving my finger a little, and the slit opens.

(There is the Labia majora, and this inner part is Labia minora......this one, is it the Urethra hole?)