Untitled Part 3

Manipulate Ability – Chapter 3~In front of my older sister, I'm raping the younger sister

Yuuki, who was a stepsister to me, but the biological elder sister of Mayuha, scolded me with a loud voice that could be considered as screaming.

「Move away from Mayuha at once! You damn pervert!!」

Her grade in school was the same as mine, however, she was born eight months before me. I can with confidence say that for the time being, this elder sister does not consider me close as a family member. She sees me more like a classmate than a younger brother.

Yuuki is similar to her younger sister in that her face is easy on the eyes, but the appearance is quite different. I'd say that there is instead a beauty in her sporty and healthy look. The nature of her eyes is that of a powerful pupil, and her jaw forms a sharp line. Dark, long hair would normally reach her shoulders but was now tied up in a bundle behind her.

She is a member of the Track and Field club and is an active participant of the national athletic conventions as a running high jump athlete. At the time of the previous competition, she attracted attention as a 『Athletic Beauty』 and was interviewed by several TV stations.

「Irresponsible, what the hell is thi......eh?」

Since the second "prey of small animals" has come out. I used the power of my ability without hesitation.

Together with Mayuha, our eyes looked to restrain her. She was not able to turn away. Moreover, my gaze that carried the 『Ability』 poured into her soul, and her body was forced into a state of strong sexual excitement. (TN: I have no clue what the author meant, so I did my best....)

「Eh, what? Ah, Ahh! ?」

Too easy. Yuuki who was completely swallowed up by my ability trembled with her whole body. She staggers aimlessly until her back collides with the wall. There was a sound of her body dragging against it as she fell to a sitting position on the floor.

「No, what is this......I'm, I'm, mn n~」

Every morning she would do a daily workout outside, running. It seems that she has returned home just now because she is still wearing her training shorts and training tank top.

She is pretty tall for a girl, approximately the same height as me.

As can be expected of a Track and Field club member, she has a thin and tight muscular body. Actually, I have heard the physical evaluation worried her, as a "jumping" competitor, lately she is concerned her breasts will grow larger.

「Watch from there, don't interrupt me」

「......!」

I give her a glare, not feeling afraid at all.

The face which was pale from anger until some moments ago was now starting to flush in a reddish hue.

She embraces her shivering body with both of her arms. Being in heat, both of her legs are shaking and squirming because there is no method to relieve the ache.

「Now then, Mayuha. Please exert yourself a little more」

「Eh?......Ah, eh? Ha~a uu!」

I lift her light body halfway up the sofa and make her lie face down suitable of an animal. With a new prey before me, I pierced her with my penis. This time from behind.

「Nnnn~ Uuu~」

Her slender back tries to turn away while she struggles to breathe, I repeatedly thrust back and forth.