Untitled Part 6

Manipulate Ability – Chapter 6~My little sister assists me with corrupting the elder sister

In this extraordinary situation where before her very eyes, her elder sister is violated and deflowered, Mayuha takes off her clothes in accordance with my command.

The slender and delicate fairy-like body was exposed.

「It's cute and beautiful, Mayuha's naked body」

「Ah, that, it's embarrassing......but, thank you. Niisan」

To be that happy from a compliment, she's pitiful, isn't she?

Her skin is weak, is a snow-white, and unable to tan.

Her head is small, overall she is just thin, the limbs are long and smooth. A white naked body. Long, straight, black hair. Pink, tiny nipples that shine. Between the legs was a gleaming, dirty liquid. It was raw and very erotic.

(Now, she has that genuine "toy" look.)

Mayuha is under my control, I can manipulate her. Not only the mind but also her body.

(Enhance her affection for me, then raise the sensitivity of the body......)

There is no status screen or anything like that, it's just something I do through senses and feelings.

For example, since Mayuha was originally obedient and has a strong dependency on her family – because that is her personality, this part makes it easier for her mind to accept and become more obedient to me.

While setting the "configuration" of Mayuha, I moved Yuuki's small waist who held my penis inside.

「Hu~ ow ouch......hi~guu~」

While being seen by her younger sister, Yuuki is wiggling her body back and forth in shame. These motions stimulate my penis so that I feel good.

My younger sister is being controlled and I'm fine-tuning her to my tastes while fucking my elder sister who just lost her virginity.

It's a wonderful feeling of superiority.

In this place, I am the ruler over these sisters and can have all the fun I want. The forced sex continues.

(Why is there no way to heal Mayuha's weak body?)

This manipulation has its limits. There is a part that depends on the physical materials which are originally possessed.

For example, it can not suddenly transform someone who is weak into someone strong, or black hair cannot become blond. It is relatively easy to stretch or refrain from the characteristics of the mind, but it is near impossible to eliminate or reverse physical characteristics.

Although, there might exist one method.

For example, the reason why Mayuha is in a bad physical condition seems to be because there are some weak spots in her internal organs, so that is a key area where something could be done. By raising the immune system and so on, it would be expected that she becomes more healthy than she is now.

However, such an adjustment was surprisingly unsuccessful. The operation had immediately reached a limit.

(It seems that the reason why it failed and the limit was so quickly reached is because the number of times she has had sex is still too small)

The more of my 『Ability』 that is used and inserted, the more it is possible to interfere.

Basically, from now on, it seems necessary to pour lots of semen into the sick Mayuha – when I think about this, my excitement rose and more blood gathers to the groin so I feel a bit agitated.