Untitled Part 2

Manipulate Ability – Chapter 2~I try ejaculating inside my stepsister Mayuha

(Well then. It's finally time)

In front of the lovely Mayuha who was drained of all her strength, my penis is erect to the extreme and it has been hurting since a while ago. There was no other choice.

Pants and underwear, all at once, I take them off and the thing between my legs at my crotch is set free.

On the couch, Mayuha entrusts her exhausted body to me, and I tuck both hands up inside her skirt to remove her wet underwear.

「Your waist, can you lift it?」

「Aah, ah......kuh, e......even though I don't want to」

Too strongly in heat, Mayuha can only shed tears to the unpleasant request but also she doesn't seem to be able to disobey. As I asked of her, she raised her waist by a little to assist me in taking off her underwear.

「Uwa~, awesom~e」

At the base of the two long slender legs, I saw a woman's private place. A vagina decorated in thin pubic hairs.

Naturally, I have seen it on the internet in pictures and movies so many times I can't count. However, the real thing looked completely different.

Very lovable and beautiful and erotic.

It must be because Mayuha is such a beautiful and cute girl that I feel this way. Of course, this is not an adult's genitals.

「Niisan......it's embarrassing」

My sister hides behind her hands but even so remains docile.

I immediately consider stroking the slit with my finger and licking it with my tongue, but my penis is aching so much that it quickly stops me.

(At this point, it should be fine right?)

Mayuha's legs were spread open, I used one hand to bring my penis in the correct position.

In the beginning, my alignment was bad and although I did not enter, I felt the tip hit her entrance when I adjusted my back.

(Like this, surely it should enter inside Mayuha)

I confidently sunk my waist down instinctively, an unbelievably good sensation was felt as the glans was tucked nicely inside her.

「Ha~h, Ha~h, niisan......Ow~ow, n~uu~!」

Is that the hymen? Something seems to be resistant like there was something in the middle, but I could not afford to stop and relish in it.

"Zururi", my penis was engulfed in warmth.

The penis was sensitive to this tight, intensely warm and soft, incredibly comforting and pleasant place that it was inside.

「Uu~u......Mayuha!」

「Niisan, nn~ku......ni, sa~n」

My first experience to the insides of a girl, it was an unexpectedly good feeling.

Completely different from what I had imagined. Or, no, as I had thought, it felt good. But experiencing it for real, it felt even better than my imagination.

「Uh~ an aa~......」

「Hiiu~......!?」

"splurt, splurt", Oops, I just casually ejaculated.

Too much stimulation, I guess. However, rubbing inside her just three times is too little.

「Ah, ah, ah......amazi~ng」