2

It turned out that John wasn't feeling sick only because of his jealousy. As soon as he arrived home he had to run to the toilet, so he could throw up.
When he was done, or at least felt like he was, he flushed and rinsed his mouth with water.
John looked in the mirror and saw his pale face. He sighed because of his miserable looks.
The bassist stumbled through the hallway of his flat to his bedroom so he could change into something more comfortable. His bag and jacket were being thrown in a corner and the rest of his clothes just landed on the floor.
Now in sweatpants and a thick pullover, John launched himself onto the bed and almost immediately fell asleep.
The last thing he thought of was that he should be waiting for Roger to call him but that couldn't stop him from drowsing anyway.

A good two hours later Roger arrived at John's house. Or at least the building he was living in.
The door, which led to the inside of said building, was to Rogers surprise not locked.
He entered and found himself in a small and dirty hall. There was an reception, though no receptionist.
'Guess I can just go up to John's flat.' He thought.
John lived on floor three, so Roger examined the lift, which seemed to be extremely old. He wasn't sure if he should use it, but since he was rather lazy he just went for it.
The lift opened with a loud ding and Roger stepped inside. When he pressed the button for floor three, the door closed again.
The lift was terrifyingly shaking and Roger prayed to god that no string would break, just like everytime he went to Johns.
Everytime it passed a storey the ding would be heard again.
Finally, he arrived at the third floor. The drummer went down the hallway and eventually arrived at number 307, which was laying on the left side.
John's door.
He knocked and waited for a few seconds but noone answered. Then he pressed the bell and soon a terribly looking man opened the flats door.
"Hello?" John asked before realizing his boyfriend was standing in front of him.
"Hi, John." Roger wanted to give him a kiss but the bass player dogded him.
"Don't. I probably taste like vomit. But you can come in." He opened the door wider for Roger to step in. "Do you want anything? I'm afraid you have to take it yourself, though."
John went inside and Roger followed closing the door behind him gently. He grabed a glass from a cupboard above the sink and filled it with water.
In the meanwhile John had already disappeared under the sheets of his bed again.
"Are you sick, Babe?" Roger said worrying and arriving in the bedroom.
John nodded.
"It's nothing bad. Just the flu, I guess."
The drummer placed his water on the night stand and kicked his boots off before lifting up the blanket and cuddling onto John, who sighed with pleasure.
Rogers head was laying on John's chest and his arms were wrapped around him.
"I don't want my baby to feel bad!" he mumbled, making John laugh.
They stayed like this for a while and Roger was almost asleep when John suddenly jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom. He had to throw up again, but this time Roger was there, so he was already feeling better than before.
Roger followed him as quickly as he could and even held his hair, though his stomach wasn't very tough and he was close to vomiting himself.
Roger tried to reassure John by petting his back and kissing his head.
John was surprised that he still had something to come out of his stomach. Exhausted, he sat himself onto the closed toilet and Roger flushed it for him.
"Thanks, Rog. I'm sorry you have to see me like this." John said.
"Shut up! You would to do the same for me!"
He kissed his cheek. Roger cupped his boyfriends face while looking him in the eyes.
"You may not be as beautiful as at other times-"
"Oh fuck you!" John laughed.
"Let me speak! Again, you may not be as beautiful as at other times, but I... Still love you. Yes, I really do love you!"
John was speechless. They never used the L-word before. Beginning to blush he replied: "I love you too, Roger."
Then he tried to kiss him but this time Roger dodged him.
"If you try to kiss me with that mouth full of puke I am legally allowed to kill you!"
John playfully pouted, but he understood him. He stood up, his legs feeling like jelly, and started to brush his teeth.
Roger was still in the room but soon left with the excuse that 'the bed was way more comfortable'.
Since Roger's I love you John didn't think about Brians loving look a second. Maybe it was just his stupid imagination after all.

Roger was laying in bed when John arrived. He fell onto it and looked at John upside down.
Roger really was the most beautiful human being John had ever met.
"I love you so much." Unwillingly escaped his mouth.
Roger looked down to John and grinned.
"I love you more."
He bend down to John and brushed his hair up to uncover his forehead. First on his forehead, then his nose and cheeks, John was covered in kisses.
Finally Roger pressed his lips onto Johns. At first they were only resting on one another but soon they started moving and found a rhythm both of them enjoyed. John dicided to get more heat into the kiss by licking his lovers lower lip and allowing him to enter his mouth.
The kiss was interrupted by John who pulled away to turn around and lay next to Roger.
This position was way more comfortable.
The kissing went on and they carefully wrapped their arms around each other.
Roger and John never did more than making out and some hand jobs. Even though Roger was known for his previous and quite scandalous sex life, he wanted to give John some space before they did bigger things than these.
"I think I'm ready." John said quietly with heavy breathing while slowly opening Roger's belt.
The drummer groaned from the light touch at his semi-hard dick but he managed to keep his head clear.
"John, you're sick." He said while shuffling away.
"I really want to do these kind of things with you but I also think we should wait until you're healthy again."
John agreed frustrated, yet understanding, sank into a pillow and sighed.
"But we can cuddle, can't we?" He smiled facing Roger.
Roger didn't answer verbally but he started to spoon John, who took his hand in his and intervined their fingers. His hair smelled like vanilla but his body like parfum.
The drummer never wanted to miss this scent ever again.

In the meantime Brian and Freddie decided to do something together while the love birds were probably screaming their lungs out in pleasure right now.
At least Brian thought so.
"So, what do you think about this whole Roger and John-thingy?" Freddie asked while they were walking down the street. Brian didn't expect that question. Weren't they just talking about Brian's studies?
"Hm. Actually, I don't care. I don't have anything against gay, bisexual whatever people. But they should keep it down in the workspace. I mean, we saw Roger almost bending John over the table a few times now, right?"
Freddie laughed. What Brian said was true, but John often talked to Freddie about his relationship with Roger, so he clearly knew that the couple hasn't had sex yet.
"You're right, gorgeous. I guess we can't blame it on puberty anymore."
Brian nodded smiling sadly.
What Freddie also knew, or rather suspected, was that Brian had a crush on Roger.
So he, as outspoken as he was, asked straight up:
"You sure you want them to keep down because it annoys you or does it have a different reason? Like a crush or something...?"
All of Brian's blood went out of his face and he felt like his soul just left his body.
"Umm..."
"It's okay. You don't have to tell me. But I know." Freddie said with a wink.
He slapped Brian's back playfully and jumped playfully in front of him.
"I may or may not be in love with Roger, yes." He managed to say while Freddie was walking backwards.
A big weight was lifted from his shoulders when he spoke those few words.  Freddie nodded, pleased with himself. He has once again, guessed right.
The last time this happened was when he talked to Roger about his crush on John. He had also been the one who then encouraged Roger to speak with the bassist - so he practically was the reason their relationship had even formed.
But now it was something different. Freddie couldn't, shouldn't and wouldn't get Brian and Roger together. Roger loved John more than anything else and Freddie was sure it was the other way around too. He saw how incredibly happy they were together and also how the climate in the band had changed positively.

But that meant, that Freddie had to get Brian to like someone else or lose his crush on their bands drummer.