S E V E N

SMUT WARNING.

Aribella's P.O.V

~one week later.~

Stefano had told me he was taking me out some place nice tonight, so I figured I'd dress nice.

Currently running my fingers across the fabric of the closet, my hands slamming silk, wool, and everything in between.

I got to my dresses, most had been worn at least once already, I liked skirts and dress over pants or leggings. Looking through them, I land on a blood red dress. Thin straps, mid-thigh and skin tight.

Grinning, I take it off the rack and drape it over my arm. Moving to the shoes, I grab a pair of black stilettoes, I pick them up. Then I move to the jewelry I bought with me, I grab a set of rings, bracelet and my necklace.

Then I grab a nice underwear set and move into the bathroom. First I do my makeup, simple and light, keep the innocent look.

Then I move to my hair, I let out the bun of straight locks and decide to curly the ends. Once its done I spray it with hairspray to keep it the look and to keep down the flyaway hairs.

I dust some highlighter on my shoulders and collarbones to make them stand out more.

I slip on the dress and zip the side zipper. Then I bend off and slip on the heels. I grab some body lotion with a light glityer in it and give my legs and arms a nice amount of moisture and then a light body mist.

Looking up, I add a dark red lip to tie the entire look together and clap, satisfied with myself.

"Tereso!" I hear Stefano's deep voice boom.

Taking a deep breath, I step out, "sí diavolo?" I call catching his attention.

I lean against the wall, watching as his eyes dart over me and his mouth opens and closes much like that of a fish out of water, I giggle at my own joke and then watch as lust and desire pass through his eyes before he clears his throat and stands taller, "magnificent," he growls.

Once he reaches me he pulls me into him, he hands roughly digging into my hips yet causing no pain at the same time, "I shouldn't let you leave like this," he growls, "but I want to show you off as mine to the whole world."

I giggle and hold a hand to his chest, leaning back to look up at him, "I don't look much different then normal, right?"

He groans and closes his eyes, "you're every man's fantasy amore," he sighs and looks down at me, "you look just the same, always beautiful and sexy and cute, but something seems so wonderfully dark about you tonight that will certainly catch the attention of everything man in the room and across the world on magazine covers," he murmurs to me.

Stefano's P.O.V

The blush is almost instant, her long lashes lower to her cheeks as she closes her eyes and grins before looking up at me, "I guess I'll be catching all the attention tonight Mr. Bianchi," and I can swear to god himself that her voice alone could send a hundred million men over the edge in a split second.

"But mine is the only one that will ever matter Ms. Monviorn," I tell her, her small body shivering as she nods.

"Come, let's go," I say waving the guards over as we walk to the door.

Once we get to the SUVs, I open the door for her and she slides in myself eight behind her, her hand coming to a rest on my thigh, mine on hers, tracing circles over the milky smooth skin that lays there.