T W E L V E

Aribella's P.O.V

"How about you shut the fuck up?" I growl at the cocky bastard sitting in front of me.

Stefano; who was next to me, laughed, actually laughed out loud at the motherfuck in front of me, "I'd listen to her, she's kinda scary," he laughs.

The man; who's name is Alejandro Torres was currently being a cocky son of a bitch. He, Alejandro, was the son of one of my dad's top men, who, now, thought he was entitled to something.

He rolls his gold eyes and then looks into mine, telling me to back down, "how, about no?" He asks and sits up, "you could give me want I need and I'll go."

I sit down and cross my arms over my chest, "or I could shoot you."

His eyes widen slightly and he laughs nervously, "don't be a bitch."

"Don't be a dick," I spit and look over my shoulder as my dad enters with Alejandro's father.

I sit up straight and wave to Stefano as he leaves and smile at the older Torres, "evening sir," I say to him as he sits next to his son.

He smiles and waves, "hello small one," he murmurs and sits down, "son," he says to Alejandro.

I snicker under my breath as father sits next to me, "hi pa," I wave to him.

He nods and waves back before turning to the other two men.

"Why is she here?" Alejandro spits at me.

My father growls, "because I said so, show respect to la mia principessa," my father says at him.

Alejandro's eyes widen and I laugh again, "yes Rei."

My father sits up straightener as do I and the other two men and he folds his hands, "so, Torres, why have you called us to a meeting?"

The older man sat up in his seat, flatting his tie to his stomach as he looked at his son with disappointment clear in his eyes, "Alejandro here, has gotten himself into trouble. I need him to come and work for you, so he can make money and pay off his debts," the older Italian man spoke gruffly, clearly angry.

My father's eyes shine with laughter as he nods, "no problem Silvio, he can come and work as a sicario or at least train never kill, how much does he have to pay?"

"Nearly a million," the man spoke about money so lightly it would scare anyone.

I coughed a little as I looked at Alejandro, his eyes shine with guilt and shame, "how have you come to get so much in debt?" I question, more then curious to know.

The young boy shrugs, looking uncomfortable after being put on the spot, "dominos is a tricky game little one," he murmurs and looks down, sinking in his chair lower and lower, chin to chest.

I nod and look at my father, "we've taught all you children how to handle the money we give, what happened Alejandro?" He asks, confused.

Alejandro looks up, nervous and looks around, "I didn't really spend it, my ex girlfriend did, she was addicted to gambling," he says, looking anywhere but at us.

"That fucking Ruissan bitch?" I spit before I can stop myself, I fucking hated that useless whore.

He nods and coughs, "and she took all my saved money when she left."

"Which was?"

"Near seven million."

"Well fuck," I murmur, "can I find her and kill her?"

Pa looks at me, "no you imbecile, we've got to get his money back."

I nod, "but then can I kill her?"