11

She took a step back, leaving the weapon in my chest. I held onto the handle and where it had hit. "Damn dude." I breathed a laugh. "I forgot you were pretty good at hand-to-hand." I quickly pulled it out, and stabbed her in the heart. "But not good enough." I yanked it out of her, dropped the knife, and held my chest. She fell to the floor with a loud thud. The big doors creaked open, and I could hear Dean's echoing bark. I whistled and he ran into the room, catching me as I sank to my knees.

"Guys come on!" I heard someone yell for outside the door. Dean whimpered looking at my hands, covered in blood.

"It's okay baby. Just near my heart, but not hitting it and not close enough to kill me. I'll be fine. If the people stop fucking around!" I yelled the last part to the people now coming into the room. Dean huffed a laugh, making me smile. "See you soon buddy." I kissed his nose and let the darkness consume me.

~~~

When I woke, it wasn't bright, but wasn't dark either. I look around to see I was in my room. Dean to my left, his head resting on my stomach and facing the door. I pat his head, which he lifts to look at me. "I look like shit huh?" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes, putting his head back down but near mine this time. My torso was wrapped, along with my right shoulder, and some other little cuts I had had bandages on them.

The door opened, and Dean shot up, standing on my bed, making a muffled growl. When the person walked through, I could see Fanta. Dean's dimener went from attack dog to happiest thing on Earth. He jumped down to greet the boy. The two walked over to my bed, Fanta sitting on the edge and Dean next to me once again. "How you feeling?"

"Like I was hit by a bus a few times." I smiled, making him laugh. "But I'm okay. I'll be better when I kick Brian's ass though."

"I can believe that. And speaking of the devil, he wanted to see you when you woke up. You want to see him or want me to say you're still asleep?"

"No, you can have him come in." He nodded, petting the dogs head, then patting mine. "Brat."

"Always." Fanta stood and left the room. A few minutes later, Brain walked into the room. Dean, was not to thrilled. He stood on the bed, his front paws on the other side of me, so I was under him. He growled louder the closer he got.

"Are you going to call him off or?"

"Nah. He's okay." I scratched his back, then tapped his butt. He sat, but he stayed over me and still growling with a glare.

"Alrighty then. How are you?"

"Fantastic. Normal day. Just killed my friends, or at least watch or heard them die. Just got stabbed by what used to be one of my oldest and favorite friends. Typically lovely day." I glare at him the whole time.

"Right. Well, I am sorry about that. But everyone does this at one point."

"Yeah, well, I'm not sorry about this." I lifted my left arm and punched him as hard as I could in the Jewels. He gave a quick yelp before doubling over and falling on his ass. He rolled back and forth, writhing in pain. I look up to see Dean chuckling, making a smile grow big across my face.

"That's one out of twelve. The other eleven will come later."

"What?" He tried to say in a broken voice. "What bullshit is that?"

"The kind when you make your girl have eleven people to kill. You wanted me mad, this is what I am. Congratulations. You want to help him out boy?" I asked my dog. He jumped down, pushed open the door, and dragged Brian out. When Dean came back, he shut the door, and laid next to me. "You're my good Demon dog." He barked happily, and I kissed his nose.