Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jenn*

I can't wait the big day is finally here!!! I get to move in to a house with my bestfriends Arden, Lauren, and Andrea of course! I have been waiting for this day ever since we starting planning about 8 months ago and it's finally happening! A new neighborhood in L.A. was just built and a lot of my YouTuber friends moved into that neighborhood together because everyone's apartment leases were up. We are going to have the best time ever and I can't wait to get there!

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Jenn*

"Come on were gonna be late! Lauren and Arden are gonna be there at 8:30 and it's 8:15 and we haven't even left yet and we have to drive 20 minutes" I yelled at turtle paced Andrea.

" seriously jennnyyy pennny" she mocked back "when are Lauren and Arden on time"

"not the point" I yelled from my room so Andrea could hear it in the kitchen.

I was just checking on some last things in my room till I saw in my mirror Andrea tip toe passed with something in her hand. I slowly walked into get room very curious looking all around then checking her closet. I opened the closet doors and there was Andrea sitting on the ground hiding from me and eating my waffle that I had made but saved for later.

"Andrea Russet! Seriously you are eating my waffle" I groaned

" Jennifer McAllister! You always make me waffles I thought it was mine?!" She giggled

I just laughed we always joke fight like this it's something that I would miss so much if we didn't live together because Andrea always makes me laugh. We grabbed our last few things and looked around our house. I was scanning each room and each room had a funny story to tell with so many memories along with it.... I sure am gonna miss this place.

Marabelle's POV

I walked in too my new house it was amazing. Stella and I bought a new house in the same neighborhood as most of youtubers friends. Our house was way too big for just two people but we really wanted to move in to the house next our bestfriends Jenn and Andrea.

"I call this room!" I hear Stella call from upstairs.

She of course called the master bedroom. I just went into the room next to it. The room had a bunk bed with a twin bed on top and a futon on the bottom, hardwood floor, mint green walls (which is my favorite color), and it was a jack and jill. Which means Ella and I share a bathroom and it's connected to both rooms, so that's cool.

Stella POV

Let me tell you a little bit about myself... I have brown eyes, dark brown hair ombré into purple that goes to the mid back, and my bestfriend is Marabelle or Mara for short. Marabelle is absolutely gorgeous. She has hair that goes to her mid back and is a very dark shade of brown almost black. Her eyes are a bright green and she is currently dating Cameron Dallas. I'm telling you they are perfect for eachother.

Once I got to the house I share with Mara I bolted upstairs to call my room.

I picked the master bedroom which had a king sized bed in it with wooden floors and baby blue walls. I love my new room.

After two long hours of unpacking Mara and I have all our stuff unpacked and put away. I'm so excited to start living in my new house.