Chapter 3

Chapter 2

Stella*

After unpacking everything I decided to go on a walk and explore the neighborhood a bit.

"Mara I'm going for a walk" I screamed from the front door before I exited my large home. I walked to the end of the grass and stopped considering whether to go right or left I chose left and started walking there were beautiful palm trees and clear skies and I was feeling so content for once after being stressed for weeks about our big move. I ended up walking to the grove after leaving the plan and saw a Starbucks I walked straight in and ordered my usual vanilla bean frapuccino with one pump hazel nut one pump vanilla and one banana. As I was walking out I tripped on my shoe lace and fell straight forward into a boy spilling my drink all over him. I was horrified but when I looked up I blushed. I stared at him for a while until I snapped out of my day dream when asked me if was alright. "OMG yeah I am so so so sorry" I panicked

" hey don't worry about it this isn't my shirt anyway" he laughed "I'm Sam by the way" he replied holding his hand out.

" oh, um I'm Stella but people call me Ella" and nervously said back. "Wait a second your StellaElla35 on YouTube" he blurted and now I'm embarrassed even more. "Yeah and you must be Sam Pottorff, Jenn has told me about you and I thought I recognized those rosie cheeks. I just moved into that new neighborhood next to Jenn and Andrea." I replied moving to the side realizing we were in the way of every one. "Oh cool I live there too with the rest of O2l you've Probally heard of us before but any way we are just a street or so down from you guys and were having a so called welcome party and you should come" he said excitedly "well do you think my friend/roommate marabelle could come" I said "sure no problem do want a ride home" he asked " why not" I replied as I hopped in his car and talked to him the whole ride home with not even one moment of silence. He dropped me off and I ran into my room and fell back onto my bed and let out a big sigh and just closed my eyes. I have only known him for about 20 minutes but I really like Sam.

Andrea's POV

It's 6:00pm and the party starts at 8:00pm so we have two hours to get ready. Ella, Marabelle, Jenn, and I are all getting ready together.

"Does this look good?" I hear Ella say. She was wearing a red, skin tight dress that ended a few inches above the knee.

"It looks perfect. How do I look?" Mara asked while spinning. Marabelle was wearing a black dress with silver rhinestones here and there.

"Gorgeous and me?" Jenn laughed. She was wearing a basic green shirt with a black skater skirt. I was wearing something similar with a black shirt and mint green skater skirt.

"You look fine Jenny," I laughed.

Marabelle's POV

"You look fine Jenny," I hear Andrea say.

"Enough talk about outfits, we need to do hair and makeup and it's already 6:30 now hurry!!!" I yelled. I fix my naturally straight hair with a straightener.

"Hey Mara, Will you curl my hair?"

"Sure Stella" I replied.

After hair we all do quick makeup.

Me with a smokey eye, eyeliner, mascara, and red lip stick.

Stella with a smokey eye, mascara, and black lips.

Andrea with brown shadow, winged liner, and mascara.

Jenn with the simplest mascara and a little eyeliner.

It's 7:55 and we all are ready. We throw on some heels and start walking to the o2l house. Time to party!!!