Hell Train(5)

(Based off WEBTOON episodes #253)

Hell Train

They were currently watching the "Dallar Show." The first round consisted of catching "the sweet fish." The fish swam in a sallow pool as four contestants, two from each team tried to catch it. 

"Hey he kinda looks like you!" Yuri pointed out as 2 players from each team stepped up. She was pointing to the blue haired male from Baam and the talking aligator's team.

"You're right!" Evangeline said,  "I mean I'm much better looking but yeah!"

As soon as the game began, two of the players immediately started to battle it out. While their teammates fought, the other two chatted, the girl in the brown hood seemed to get more and more provoked as "Maybe Khun Guy" talked. 

Evangeline was starting to believe he was a Khun, annoying people ran in the family. 

Suddenly the girl made a grab for the fish, big mistake. It decompressed, jumping out of the pool. It fell back down, it's open mouth aimed at the girl's head. "Maybe Khun Guy" stopped it just in time, trapping it with his lighthouses. 

"OOOOOOHHHH."

"Why?!" Kai groaned in the background, "just winnnnn!!!"

"Who's hotter?" Evangeline grinned, gesturing between herself and Khun Aguero Agnis, "me or him?"

"Baam," Yuri said.

"EH! Wrong!" Evangeline said, crossing her arms in an X. And with that, the first round finished.

"Looks like we're winning," Yuri remarked, turning to look smugly at Pedro.

"Wanna pay up now?" Ayden added, a gleeful look on his face.

"Only the first rounds finished," Pedro smiled, "let's not get ahead of ourselves."