Khun Aguero Agnis(1)

Unknown Location; A Long Time Ago

"Where are you going?" a brown haired male asked as he picked up a glass of something, presumably alcohol. There was a pause as he waited for an answer.

"I have some trash to clean up," his friend replied, walking towards the balcony. Her long blue hair sway behind her with every step. The moon illuminating her figure. 

"Is this about that deal you made with that lady and her daughter?"

"Unfortunately, they did not hold up their end," she sighed, sounding disappointed, "I have to clean it up before they say something they shouldn't have."

"Now?" It had been days since they "failed" her.

"Eh, I was busy," she shrugged

"Have fun," he replied as he watched her movements, his lips twitching slightly.

"I don't think that's possible."

"Don't you have business to attend to?" She asked, turning around, taking a seat on the railing of the balcony. Her pale skin shone in the moonlight, her light blue hair looked almost white. 

"Not tonight." He sighed, picking at a bandaid.

"You sound disappointed," she commented, grinning. Leaning backwards, she let herself fall, disappearing.

"I do?" The brown-haired male questioned to the empty room.