Chapter 3 - A new begining

Valentina’s P.O.V

When I finally came around after being taken/kidnapped, at least I think that’s what you’d call this situation. I looked around the ‘room’ I was in. To me it seemed like it was more of a jail cell or metal closet than a room. I was sitting on a bed of some sorts, it was a metal slab hanging from the roof on chains with a thin mattress, a doona and two pillows. There were two doors in the room, one was labelled bathroom in faded red letters, with a small window at the top. While the other was unlabelled, locked, looked highly suspicious and had no window whatsoever. There was a mirror alongside one wall and the wall opposite it was where the bed sat. I got up and walked over to the mirror to see how badly damaged I was. Oh c’mon this is bullshit. I can’t really look that bad. That is definitely not what I look like. I look like I haven’t showered in days.

“Are you feeling better now Valentina, sweet?” asked a vaguely familiar voice, snapping me from my thoughts.

“Better! How could I be feeling better if I never felt bad in the first place?” I snapped as I turned to face the man who was speaking. Ian that’s the fucker who kidnapped me and put me in this hell hole.

“Is there anything you need sweet?”

“Well I need a shower because I look fucking fugly and if I do not get food in the next 3 minutes I will stab you.”

“Okay my sweet, the shower is in the bathroom and you will be getting fed soon after you shower. Oh and by the way I need you to wear this” Ian then handed me a black dress bag and left the room.

“What the fuck is this??” I screamed as he walked away. I then walked into the bathroom and nearly dropped the dress bag in shock. Holy motherfucking shit balls this is amazing. The room was huge and very Victorian in style. All the tiles were white, there was a large spa bath in the corner and in the very centre of the room was a man-made waterfall that acted as shower. I walked over to the shower/waterfall thingy, stripped off all of my clothes, sat them on a shelf, turned on the water, hopped in the shower/waterfall thingy and started bathing myself.

*one hour later*

“Valentina sweet, did you try on the outfit I gave you?” Ian asked in a plastic tone.

“Outfit, THIS STRAP OF FABRIC WILL NEVER PASS AS AN OUTFIT!!!! What are you trying to do turn me into a whore?” I half yelled back.

“Valentina, honey if you don’t wear it they will never let you into the club where we are having dinner. Please just do this for me.”

“Fine but only because I’m starving as heck.”

I then walked back into the bathroom and put on the skimpy black, latex ‘dress’ he gave me. I walked back into the cell/room thingy and told Ian I was ready to go.

Ian then walked out of the cell/room thingy and beckoned me to follow. I obeyed and followed him down a winding and confusing hallway until we reached a door marked ‘Ian Maxcom, assassination destination’ Assassination destination, what is this? Is this a fucking joke? God he is so disgusting? Wouldn’t surprise me that he is an assassin or that he runs a group of assassins. Wait is he going to kill me? Why is his name above the assassination logo? Wait does he run the assassination thing? Is he recruiting me to be an assassin? I can’t kill. I’m cute. I’m innocent. But I am also cold, heartless, a bitch and dangerous. We then entered the room, he sat down at one side of a long charcoal coloured pine wood desk and I sat at the other, in a large Victorian style Alice in Wonderland chair.

“Valentina sweet, in case you didn’t realise I run an assassination company.” Ian calmly stated.

“Oh Ian I realised that as soon as we reached this room. The most pressing question for me at the moment is WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KIDNAP ME?” I half quizzed half shouting.

“Honey I did not kidnap you I simply took you here against your will to recruit you into my team of assassins.”

“Say what???”

“I’m recruiting you to be an assassin Valentina.”

“Me? An assassin. How the hell could I be an assassin?”

“You’re dangerous, you’re hot, you’re sneaky, you can disarm someone with one punch and with the right amount of training you’d be able to kill a man.”

“K….. Kill a man. I…. Uh…. I don’t think I can kill a man, ever! It’s wrong Ian and you know that.”

“Wrong, sweetheart what is wrong is that the people we kill are hunting down innocents, torturing innocents and bringing drugs and more into the country.”

“Well I guess when you put it that way they kinda deserve to die. But I don’t think I’m the one to do the job.”

 “You are the one to do the job my sweet. You are much more qualified than you give yourself credit for.” Ian said walking over to my seat.

“I honestly don’t believe I can do this job in any way” I said as I stood up and leant over the desk.

“You can Valentina.” Ian whispered, then he lent over me with his face an inch from mine.

“And what makes you think that Ian?” I quizzed as his hands started roaming over my body.

“Because you are a strong girl and, if you don’t do this I’ll have no choice but to kill you” Ian whispered and the started kissing me.

I broke away and then stuttered “Ian…. Please don’t. I…. I don’t want this.”

He then pushed me up against the desk, so that I fell on my back against the desk, pulled off my shirt and began aggressively pashing me and running his hands all over my body. I tried to push him away but he had the upper hand by a mile. Shit I don’t want this. Why doesn’t Ian understand? Why doesn’t he care? Why is he doing this to me?

“Valentina, why don’t you want this my sweet?” Ian asked snapping me back to reality.