-Plans change-

The flight was normal and quite. Since we slept for a while on the plane, the flight seemed short.

"Ah finally." says Jungkook stretching his long muscled body.

You want that body.
Stop Y/n you pervet.
What's wrong with me? Have I lost my mind. I must be focused on the plan. Nothing out of the plan.

"My whole body hurts." Jimin whines like a five-year-old boy.

"Stop acting like a baby Jimin. We can relax for now and the following days as well." you answer obviously excited for finally being here.

"You all stop complaining. We go to our hotel and then straight for a drink. Ok?" says the always calm and increadibly happy Hoseok.

You sometimes call him Jhope. His smile, his funny lines and his positive energy gives everyone hope, when being in a bad mood.

"Ok let's go." you answer heading to the direction of the hotel. It isn't much far from here.

In almost fifteen minutes walking you reach your destination. You get in the hotel exhausted from the trip.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. How may I help you?" says the man in the reception in an increadibly kind manner.

"Uh we have booked three rooms." you answer bending gently.

"Name?" he asks back with a friendly smile.

"Kim Y/n." you say.

"The dude clearly wants her Tae." Jimin whispers in Taehyung's ear.

You gaze them irritated but they both pretend like nothing had happened.

"I'm sorry but I have only two rooms miss." the gentle man says after a while with a guilty expression.

You all look at each other confused.

"It's ok. We can comfort with that." says Taehyung angrilly.

"Here are your keys." the man says giving you the keys.

"Thank you." you bow.

"So what are we doing?" asks Hoseok confused and anxious at the same time.

"Simple. Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and I take one room and the rest of you the other." you answer with confidence.

Once Jungkook hears his name he gazes you immediately. His eyes are on fire. His eyes promise that you will love the nights at the hotel.

It's increadible how you two communicate with your eyes. You haven't experienced anything like that before. It is weird but nice weird.

Jungkook: You girl won't be able to walk for weeks.

You: Taehyung and Jimin will be with us in the room. Nothing is gonna happen you pervet hell.

Jungkook: We will see about that. I have planned everything. You will find out later princess.

You: Jungkook grow up.

Jungkook: When I will be your daddy will I be enough grown up?

You: You think everything works like you want uh?

Jungkook: It does princess. It does.

"Earth to Y/n." says Taehyung waving a hello in front of your eyes which interrupted your communication with Jungkook.

"Uh yeah?" you answer lost.

"Shall we go to our room?" he asks.

"Yeah yeah." you answer heading to the stairs with Taehyung's hand on your waist.

You find your room. It's next to the other's. Jimin and Jungkook are already in.

"Uh here you're guys. Quickly get dressed. It's already nine." says Jimin while bottoning his pants.

You go to the bathroom first with your lagguage.

Hair check. Makeup check. Clothes check. Ready you murmur to yourself while looking at your reflection at the mirror.

You are satisfied with the result. Thank's to your friend's Lisa advice you are now ready to burn hearts.

A/n ❤
HELLOO. Πραγματικά δεν ξέρω γιατί το έω δημοσιεύσει αυτό το... ότι και αν είναι. Τι να πω .😂😫😘