Chappie 2

Mean while my mom and mrs hong (i mean auntie) had a conversation and disgusts about me and her son -.-

Mom :: " hmm hong ah~ i think this is not right...even tho we are known each other for many years but this is too hard for ours both kids...they dont love each other...why would they do this ...????? "

Mrs hong :: " ne...it right...u right but i really like ur daughter she is perfect for my stupid son xD ... The reason is like that...and u have to do this,..ok?? Now they dont love but later they will fall in love , and guess what...they will built a good family .. And another thing is my son is very good though he might be cold or rude sometime but he have a kind-hearted inside...so he wont hurt minlee "

Mom :: " well ...ok..i agree to this...but...minlee..."

Mrs hong :: " no but..!!! Uh..i need to go home now...take care na..."

/and she left our home/

While me....

I text my only friend that jimin :)

Me :: " uniie...it me minlee "

Her :: " ah nee i see...what happen? Do u need sth ?"

Me :: " unie yah...my mom force me to marry her friend son ...:( what should i do?? I never met him before...it too hard for me !!!! " i said while burst into tears...;(

Her :: " WHAT THE--waeyoo???? Uh...this is hard but your mom already said ... Either me we cant escape from them...dont worry...!! Ok?? I swear if he do sth bad on u ...hass !! U know what ? Tell me and i kill him by the way !!! "

Me :: " lol jiminiee...u too xD funny " i tried to laugh but failed

Her :: " haha geezz...dongsaeng haa...it going to be late !! Hood night and sleep tight !! "

Me :: " neee...sleep well..."

I still really having bad time now...but then i fell a sleep ;(

( at mrs hong house + her POV )

" KYUNGSOO yahh !!!!!! Son can u come to my room ?? "

Him : " ah nee coming "

Mrs hong : " ok...listen well son...u have to marry to my friend daughter ok?? "

Him O.O widen widen his eyes and said " wait ? What? "

Mrs hong : " geezz kid ! Dont be to stupid...she be your wife ...and u can use her to forget about jenny...ok? She is an innocent girl she perfect i also like her "

Him : " but ..." Cut of by his mom "no but...u going to marry soon..."

so...(A/N : i will write about why they should be arrange )

This becuz once kyungsoo have a gf...he really love her to death!!! And at last he realize that she just use him...to just want his money bcuz he super rich !

That what make d.o sad..and broken-hearted and he change to the cold and rude person...well his mom also known how much hurt..to be just a toy that a girl need ? Like that...so his mom decide to arrange them...that why...:)

It seem too cruel that minlee doesnt known anything about this...but read more to find out :))

~end~