Chappie 23

He..he..ra-raped me??

I saw him in the bed sleeping beside me...

And it only 6am..

I felt so tired..am crying now , nothing i can do right now..i'm losing my virginity with the person i love . Yeh now it happen , but this...this is not what i want ..this is rape..

I need to stay away from him now...

I pack all my thing and i gave him back all what he gave me ..like a big teddy bear , a dress , a bow , a pendant which wrote ' KS❤️ML' and many more ... I place it on the table near my bed .

I also took a last look at him , my handsome , my love-my life kyungsoo . Thanks for everything !! Happy anniversary 1year & maybe the last too..divorced paper and note that i write for him is also right next to him.

Last words i say , i love you ;'(

I went outside the house ... I walk to the park... I sit on a swing and recalling the memories that i had with him , i remember that he say i love you for the first time and kiss me on my lip...he swing me 'too' high that make me land on the ground . I chuckled at myself . :D and when he wear a necklace with pendant 'KS❤️ML' for me... And then i cried out loud.

Next thing i went to the big tree... Remember ? When he celebrate my birthday there ? Yeh...on the tree we both caved ours name 'DO KYUNGSOO LOVE KIM MINLEE' but now maybe i should erase my name right? I bend down to get a knife that we both hide and i cross my name . With caving JENNY PARK near kyungsoo name . And i placed the knife to it own place ... Maybe it time to go now😣... I go to jimin house ....am in front of her door house knocking it ...and suddenly it all went black .

D.O POV

It 8:00am now...

I stretching my arm..i felt my head so hurt . Why am naked?? i remeber what happen last night...omg..minlee...

"Minlee??" I shout her name but nothing replied.

I look to my left and saw...many things..it the thing that i gave to minlee. Why she place it all here??beside it..i also see 2 papers

I took it O.O what?? Divorce paper?? It all write and only missing my signature .

And another paper was..a hand writing ..it minlee right?? I read it ::

Dear my love , kyungsoo...

Hey..kyungsoo...yah , when you reading this letters i should be probably out already .

You know what? Now you having freedom back just sign to the paper . You can live with jenny and be happy with now ...

I always wondering why why?? U using me..?? To forget jenny right? But now..she back :)

I dont know what to say bcuz now i see my lover is happy , and i also happy with that..

I love you...remember that kyungie.., and i always do. Even tho u always abused me always do sth bad to me . But i never mind that..and also thanks for these past 4 months na...i love all sudden how u care about me.. But maybe am thinking wrong right? U just USING me . And hell yeh?am stupid am too selfish right?

Last thing , please take care of your self . Love jenny alot okay?? Forget about me about anything and live your life . I love you. Dont be over working okay? Dont be sick? Eat 3 meal a day. No skipping okayh? Be happy smile :) bye..u will never saw me again...

From ur past wife . SLUT/ KIM MINLEE.