Chappie 6

( 1 week later- )

Hm...he is bringing a different girls every night , they are al beautiful yet but they come becuz they want his money ...

Also i have to cook a breakfast for both of them ( him x other girl )

I eat after them bcuz am just a SLUT !' So yeah...i have to live like this .

It my mother wish and also my destiny :)

I tried ^_^

~ok let get ready and cook~

While am cooking i saw him come down with his messy hair anw-HE HOT !!! Uh minlee get back to ur sense !

Now am talking to him :: " morning master ... "

Him :: " morning ...."

That moment ours eyes met !! O.O

Suddenly Krystal talking " morning yeoboo~" kiss chu ...on kyungsoo lip

Him :: " morning baby..."

Her :: " uh...yeobo carry me....am very tired cuz last night...u are too amazing baby...."

Him :: -chuckle- " arent my dick too big for u honey?? "

Her :: " ew , maybe xDD "

Me though : " stupid geez...:33 what is they are talking about ..."

As soon as i finish plating all those breakfast , i go to clean house ...

#bamm !!!!!#

What the heck?

I ran to see what happening ? Ommmygoddd !!!

She is tossing ours plate away ? Suck !

I go and clean all those broken pieces up ... And she cut my hand with it and shout to kyungsoo " oppa ?? U love this girl eh ?? Yaa...maybe i should kick u out :3 " with smirk

Me " ahh hey what r u doing ? "

I ran to clean my blood and take care of my hand .

I also here kyungsoo slap that girl .

O.O o.o what the ?!?!?!

" ok i will go bye "

Him just sit down and continues his breakfast ...

Me ? Cleaning the house and also the windows and tv .

Me and him wont talk to each other , actually i want to talk to him but i cant and i kind of scare of him ...

(Night 10:20 )

/yawn///

I still looking at the beautiful shining star .

I jump abit bcuz some one touch my shoulder .

I turn my head an saw kyungsoo .

I said " ah master " i smile

Him : " hm...what r u doing here outside is cold u know? " anw CARING PERSON EY??

Me :: " umm i just want to be here haha ...and u master why come here ?? "

Him :: " bcuz i want to say sorry to u about what happen last morning . I know krystal is kinda like that...but forgive me for bringing her to our house and hurting u like that minlee " he said while holding my hand and check the scar that coming from the broken pieces ....of platee...

Me " it ok..." I said and take my hand from him...shy* xD

Him :: " yah..better go in now !! Good night "

Me :: nothing to say just smile back at him :)

>WAHH ~THAT SOOOOO NICE OF HIM <

2 week already i live with him and this is the first time that he being this care to me...he always shoe the cold -side of him to me .

Sleeeppppyyy

~end~