Chappie 24

Huh? This is real?? I should be happy that she left but am not , i miss her TT i didn't notice that my tears are following one by one down my cheek ,

Minlee..sorry for everything , before i was using but now..i truly love you..i never get a chance to tell you cuz jenny..she warned me already, i want you to be safe baby. Stay strong wait for a while i will go for u and make u mine .

I go to the bathroom , and brush my teeth ..

I saw one note say " rise&shine dear , -minlee"

O.O omg..i smiled to the note .

After am washing i go to my closet for a change . Yeah? 1 more note? Says " dont be overworked arraseo? Take care your health. -minlee "

Carrying person ehh???

Then i look at the flat mirror . That have 1 more note on the corner that says

"Handsome :/ aish, dont forget to eat breakfast okayh? -minlee "

Geez !! :/ what the heck is that face huh?

I go down stair yeah....alot of traditional Korean foods on the table .

I enjoyed the foods .. She good at this! Love it!

I go to get some water ..on the refrigerator one note coming again . Which says " eat well , rest well ...dont forget your bag...remember dont practices to much ! -minlee "

Tsk! I smiled to the note , this girl :3

I walk pass the door , and lock it probably .

Okayyyy..driving my car ..pass the park we usually come ...

Well..memories is up again ...

I walk to the big tree , i noticed something is wrong ?

Who cross minlee name? What happen??

It even caved name jenny on it ?

Minlee did it right?? She moved out already .

How am i going to find u huh huh ????

While

MINLEE POV

i woke up...omg..i blinked my eyes alot of times to adjust the light soo brighttt??? I turn around.eh?? This is not my purple room??but red instead??

Oww..i remember i pass out , in jiminie house??

I saw her picture .