Chappie 21

D.O POV

The night we chat alot , but i notice something when i finish sang my song she said " i love u " right ??? But i ask her huh?? And later on she said she love my voice , actually i love her too..and i always do

I also want to plan some surprise for her in her upcoming birthday !!

+ that night we chat till she fall asleep while watch me talking tsk!! These days girl ...i carry her back to her room , and yeah

BACK TO REALITY

1 more day to go ....i mean her birthday

I go out..., to buy 1 new laptop and cake...:)

>>fast forward>>

Okayh...' Am buying all things already , she not at home cuz she is going to work remember??

Yeppp...am preparing now , nothing special ! Just 1 cake and the laptop plus some little snack .

I want to do at the park under the big tree that we usually go, doneeee...

I just wait for her to come back !!

MINLEE POV

Am working at my coffee shop , suddenly my co-worker is asking to go meet the owner of the shop. * i mean from the first time i go there and ask for the job , the owner was gone . So i ask one of the worker there to pass it to him with my phone number and someone call me that i pass , i can come to work anytime , but i never who was the owner .* this time i will meet him nor her ...?? Let see,....

I open the door and saw.....saw....

"OMG ! JIMINIE !! " i scream cuz excited ! Remember jimin? My friend since i was study?

Yeah she was a owner of this coffee shop !!

"Haaa!!! MINLEE !!! " she said back and ran to hug me tightly .

"I miss you unnie , " i said while my tear of joy start to fall .

"Geez !! The same , how was your life now? " she said while apart from the hug .

We both said down on the sofa in that office .. And we both talk and talk ... I tell her the whole story .... She is angry she hate kyungsoo now ... Omg kyeopta ! Her red face heheh...

--7:45pm--

I went back home , i got a text from kyungsoo

-Kyungsoo-

Hey..babe , come to the park i have sth to tell ya..!!

Since 7:00pm

I text back okay.

So am showering and also changing as well as i finish and i go down to the park that kyungsoo told me to get there .

So i'm there now , but i didnt see anything !!

Is this guy playing with me???

"Kyungsoo yah??" I whisper but abit loudly .

Ahha!! I see some shadow behind the tree , hmm...he hiding right?? 1...2...3 ! Haa!!!

Omg his reaction was like omg-how-did-u-know-am-here?? O.O this guy tskk!!he kiss me again

Later he smile with the smile that i loved the most , and he say " happy birthday minlee "

"Oh?? Today is my birthday?? " i ask , omg i complete forget that today was my birthday !! My brain :) loL

"Haha u forget already?? " he ask me while laughing