2. Military Base

Jax

It is 4 o'clock in the morning when I look at the clock in front of me against the wall. My friends are still asleep, but it is almost time for them to get up and start their military service again. For me is today the day I will finally go home... because the military service does not go the way you see it on TV and for me this has been enough.

I slept bad all night, as I do every night since I found out. I just try to turn around in bed to get some sleep until I hear someone pounding in the hallway and banging on the door!

"Military Jax Waston at my office in five minutes!"

Of course just when I try to get some sleep. Perfect timing.

"YES SIR!"

And I have to face him again... I jump off my bed and refresh myself at the sink as quickly as possible. Just when I want to leave, I hear Mason say something half asleep.

"Where are you going Ja x ... ? For a party I am always in"

He was of course in deep sleep and as usual he did not hear anyone or anything.

"Admiral John asked me at his office and Mason for a party you are at the wrong place mate"

I do not hear him return an answer and I assume he has fallen asleep again. Actually, something that makes me jealous. These past nights I couldn't close my eyes and he does it within seconds.

Mason and I have become best friends since we have been in military service for five years. He does not understand why I suddenly want to go home.

On the way to the office of Admiral John there are so many questions. Why does he want to see me on the day I leave? Was I not clear the last time? Do I have to stay? And then suddenly I am standing in front of his office with his name sign (Admiral John Keller). Admiral John has trained me and the rest of the military group and has many missions on his name that he has won. He taught me the best ways to handle a weapon and how to fight with fists when it comes to it.

Flashback

School is nothing for me after what I have been gone through and I decide to go into military service. I say goodbye to my grandfather, friends and walk away to the plane that is ready to leave. Sitting in the airplane I look out the window to see my home to see my island and I know this is what I have to do now.

"Ladies and gentlemen in a few moments we will reach our destination and I will ask you all to put your seat belt on"

The plane has finally landed after a flight of 12 hours. The sun is shining bright and my adventure begins. After I have picked up my sportbag and passed the security system I am outside. Suddenly there is a man standing before me in military clothes somewhere in his 50's I guess?

"Military Jax Watson it's a pleasure to meet you Admiral John Keller. I will teach you everything my son!"

I breathe deeply in and out and I knock on the door of his office.

"Military Jax Waston at your door!"

"Come in!"

I open the door and see Admiral John Keller sitting in his chair behind the desk. I stand straight and hold my hand in military position.

"Military Jax Waston take a seat!"

I sit in the chair in front of the desk and feel uncomfortable.

"Military Jax Watson I have trained you since the beginning of your military service. You have become the best of the military here. Unfortunately you found out and I ask you one more time to join us. If you still say no then you'll have to protect yourself from here and now on. If I find out that you're trying to tell someone... "

I can not believe my eyes that he dares to ask this again and is threatening me. I am a hundred procent sure that I will stick with my opinion what I have said before!

"Admiral John Keller I am going home today as I have decided before!"

Admiral John Keller gets up from his chair and looks at me angry. He is pissed of for sure.

"Military Jax Waston I have trained the wrong person. I NEED you to collect your stuff and leave the base!"

He walks away from his office like a earthquake is happening. I put my hands through my hair and I am so confused right now. Have I just had a threat if I tell someone about what I discovered? I look ahead and see a photo at the desk of Admiral John Keller in his younger years with probably his five-year-old daughter. Admiral John Keller was always mysterious and never told us about his family. Did he have a different side of himself, as you can see on the photo...? I don't think so for what I have discovered!

_________________ ♡ ___________________

Suprise Suprise it is not Friday or Saturday night. No weekend yet unfortunately :( I wanted to surprise you all with a new chapter from Jax.

What did Jax go through? & what did he find out? Keep an eye on the book and remember what you have read. The secrets are starting...

Let me know what you think of this chapter

Let me know what you think of this chapter. I'm curious x