Day 5, February 5, 2019

Today will be a short rant about life...

The feeling that I have when I hear steps coming down the hall makes me jump. When I hear my name....I can't stand the way it sounds coming out of her mouth. I get ready to hold everything in. I hear a sharp demand....that is all I really hear coming towards me or sis. The most kind things I hear from her is the things she says to her attatchment. Telling people that I hate her is like....I can't even think now......like....telling someone that I'm gay. They tell me that, of course I am. Its the cool thing now. Nobody believes me when I tell them she scares me. They all love her...so I'm just....stuck. Worrying that she could take evrything away with the purse of her lips and the chaos of insanity in her mind is walking on eggshells.

My dad is not near as bad....mentally... I love him....but he is terrifying when he's mad. The holes in our walls remind me not to mess with him.

Wishing for the feeling of being held at 2 in the morning is like wishing that someone would adopt me. It will probably never happen.

I just want to be held, to cry and have somebody who lives me tell me that it will all be ok. I want that. I just won't get it.