Chapter one

I sat on my bed reading my book,

Samantha ran towards Jackson smiling he had finally returned, "Jack! I missed you!" she laughed tears of joy falling as he lifted her up and twirled her, "Samm-"

"Lily get up, it's time for training!" my best of best friends called, I groaned loud enough for him to hear damn training I had just got to the good part.

"Don't groan at me Lil' L, or I'll come up there myself!" he called I squealed and jumped up, running downstairs and bumping into something or more like someone, I looked up seeing Alpha James blushing I muttered a quick sorry and ran before he could recognize me.

"Took ya." my trainer/best friend said not looking up from his piece of paper, I snorted and glanced at the newbies they were all girl's and were staring at me funny, "Hey what are you wearing!" one of them had the guts to say.

I rolled my eyes, "What are you, wearing cause if you haven't noticed this isn't a shopping spree." the girls looked offended but I really didn't care "OK, first we'll start of with a jog around the territory in human form you have seven minutes to-"

"Did you say seven I will not run around the territory for just seven minutes." one of the girls said I recognized her, she was my brother's ex "C'mon Allison I 'know' you can do it." I smiled (Note the sarcasm)

Allison glared at me as I started running.

∆∆∆

Training lasted from 6:25 to 7:56 it would have ended sooner but the girls kept whining about how there nails were just done or how their hair was getting messed up. The worst thing was that I got part of the punishment and did I do anything wrong no, maybe, kinda OK ok I did kinda start a fight with Allison.

But could you blame me she was bad mouthing about my brother in front of me the Beta's sister, Me so now I sat in my empty ass room, yep empty no technology or books just a dresser and a bed.

"AHHHH!!" I screamed into my pillow for the fifth time "Stop yelling Lil' L." a voice came from the doorway I turned my head and there standing in my room was the Alpha.

"Can you blame me Jamey." I pouted waving my hand to indicate my empty room Alpha James quickly looked around making sure no one had heard the nickname I had given him at age six.

"I thought I told you not to call me that." he asked I giggled and James looked taken aback "Is that really you Lily?" he asked coming over and checking my temperature. I bursted into into laughing "no I'm just happy." I said.

James raised an eyebrow and crocked his head to the right silently asking why? "While.. number one," I said sticking up one finger, "I got to beat Allison's ass and two... I FIND MY MATE TOMORROW AIN'T THAT GREAT JAMEY!" Alpha James seemed really pissed that I called him Jamey and yelled in his ear.

I watched as he stormed out of my room slamming the door shut behind him, I shrugged and hopped up grabbing my towel and going into the shower.

∆∆∆

so plz plz plz don't be mad this is my first werewolf story where they get rejected so ya bye!!!

Lily's book cover picture is called Fairy Love look at pictures