She's Gone

Luke's P.O.V.

When I woke up in the morning something seemed off.

I got out of bed grabbing my shirt off the floor, I walked out my room and across the hall where my Ma- sister's room was. Her scent was stale.

I opened the door and the first thing I see is Emily smiling and looking out the opened window, "Where's Lily." I growled angrily she turned to look at me shrugging "Ask your self that." she said handing me a piece of paper, I didn't have to read it to know what it was about.

"Forget about her Luke, You have me." she said placing her hand on my arm I glanced at her she knew about this, she knew Lily was running away. I pushed her off me and ran out of the Pack house "Lily!" I yelled falling to my knee's "Lily I'm so sorry."

"Sitting there isn't gonna do anything Luke, and she won't come back so easily."

Snapping my head to the right I saw Tom leaning on a tree "I might not know how you feel," He went on. "But your not the only one who's hurting inside. So I suggest you get your ass up, And fix your mess."

Clutching the grass I nodded, Tom was right. Lily might never come back because of me, but if she did she wouldn't want to see me like this "Okay, your right." I slowly stood up forcing the tears back.

I had to stay strong for Lily. I had to stay strong for my pack.

***

I know short and I'm sorry about it, I want to thank everyone for all the reads and votes you guys are amazing.

Also I want to thank Plinth for making the beautiful cover for me. Thank you guys you all have swag.

- KeepClamAndSwag