Unexpected Vist? Part 1

Luke's P.O.V.

It's been days, weeks even, since Lily left and the hole in my heart has only gotten bigger.

As for now I was cleaning out my office when I stumbled across a note,

Dear Luke,

Have a good business trip with Jamey, I'll miss you.

Love, Lily.

I bit the inside of my cheek quickly shoving the note into my Jean pocket and leaving my messy office. I just need some fresh air, I think raking my hand through my hair sighing heavily I shoke my head as I let my feet carry me anywhere.

Through it surprised me when I stopped on the edge of a cliff.

Looking down at the raging sea below me; sunddely I remembered the sea was Lily's favorvite place, it use to be horrifying looking down like this but now it seemed... to calm me, it made me wanna do something - Something that I would have thought was so stupid and insane before, but somehow-somewhat didn't matter now.

So I leaned forward resting on the balls of my feet, the sound of the roaring sea was calling to me as if saying 'Come now,' I leaned forward and found myself falling.

Although I was insently caught by the collar of my shirt; I carelessly looked up seeing Alpha James shocked face as he pulled me back up "Try not to kill yourself before you turn eighteen." he tried to joke.

It wasn't funny. I didn't laugh nether did he, Sighing he muttered, "I know about Lily alright, but would she be happy if she found out about this somehow. No right, so get a hold of yourself."

I looked away who cared anymore, I didn't and I know Lily won't ether.

But I knew that was a lie. She probley did care, I just wouldn't admit that. No that would make me seem weak, "Tom told you? Didn't he?" I pondered, my dark hair was tossed around in the soft ocean breeze, Alpha James gave a small nod.

My body became ridged. Who else did he tell? I think glaring at the ground angerily.

"I'm going for a walk." I muttered stalking away, ignoring the words coming from James, my mind slowly becoming lost in thought as I wondered through the forest. I halted standing next to an oak tree smiling I place my hand onto it's smooth bark; "Don't forget me," I mutter "Don't forget me Lily I promise one day... one day I'll fix all of this and maybe, just maybe you could find it in your heart to forgive me."

And finally.. Finally I let the tears fall and trail down my face as I fall to my knees.

Until then I would have to learn to forgive myself.

•••

Thanks for the wait guys.

And thank you for all those reads and votes! I love you guys.