Frends?

When they knocked I said nothing making them walk into my room. They saw me with my stuff packed and jack asked "(Y/n) what are you doing?" I said coldly "I'm taking a break, from you guys and from overwatch. I need time to think because thanks to you I have to remember all about my family.and feel guilty about wasting money to bail you out." Jack then said "how long will you be gone?" I shrugged not knowing the anwser to that question. Gabe walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder saying "please don't leave we need you here." I sighed and turned around facing him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "I'll always be here." I picked up my bags and walked over to jack who was standing in the door way, I gave him a hug and said "don't do anything to stupid jack." Then I left walking away onto a jet that was already waiting outside. Gabe sat on my bed and said to jack "She isn't coming back, is she." Jack sighed and said "she will be back one day for us."
//Time skip
It had been a little over a month sense I had left overwatch. I made a new life in dorado where I bought a small condo near the beach. Each day I though about Gabe and what he was doing this brought tears to my eyes knowing I couldn't go back. My worst fear was that I would go back and not be excepted by jack to go into overwatch again. That day jack went to talk to Gabe to tell him about the mission they needed to go on. When jack found Gabriel he sat down and started saying "we need to head into a new mission it will be a secret one that we need to do alone. The main goal is to get the new files on the weapon being created." Gabriel nodded and said "ok I'll be ready to leave tonight. Jack then said "sounds good also make sure to bring light armor and weapons there shouldn't be many guards." 
//Time skip
That night jack left the HQ with Gabriel as they set of to go claim the plans. When they got there it dident seem like there was man soldiers like jack had said, walking into the building they got ambushed from above after about 30 minutes of fighting they had to take cover behind a small wall. They where hurt badly from gunshot wounds and more. When Gabe said "this might be it... We this is my last mission." Jack said "it's been an honor working with you Gabriel." As they both got up and ran into the fight again. I had herd yelling from a building far away while I was out killing a target. I slowly ran over the building and landed softly on the roof. I looked down and saw two men putting up there last fight at first I didn't realized who they where but then it hit me as I saw Gabriel's beanie on the ground. I watched as they where getting pushed back they where on the floor now from loss of energy and blood. When they gave up the other men pointed there guns at jack and Gabe saying "any last words." Laughing. At that moment I dropped in from the roof and exploded a gas can making it leak everywhere, I then said "Boo" I quickly grabbed my grappling hook and tied it around jack and Gabe before the other men could react. I then pulled up quickly dropping a lighter into the building setting it into roaring flames. When I got  to the top of the building I pulled the men away from it and dragged them to a safe spot where the fire couldn't touch us. A few minutes later the building collapsed leaving a cloud of dust and ash. I then pulled the two men away being covered by the smoke I was able to hide long enough until I got to my car and got them inside. By now they where both passed out from exhaustion and blood loss due to there many bullet wounds. I then quickly drove off and headed back for my house.
//Time skip
Jack woke up in a room on a bed with Gabriel less then 20 feet away on the same type of bed. Jack groaned and sat up looking at his wounds. They had been bandaged up and he had been cleaned. Looking over to see Gabriel still on the bed he got up slowly and walked downstairs. When he reached the bottom he saw me in the kitchen making some lunch. He said softly "(Y/n) is that you?" I turned around quickly and said with a smile on my face "Oh jack! Your awake please sit down your damaged." I rushed over and help jack to the couch as I said "please wait I need to check on Gabriel." Before I got a response I walked upstairs and into the room where I was keeping them. I walked into the room seeing Gabe who at propped himself up and was looking around. I smiled and said "come with me Gabe so we can talk. Gabe got up slowly and walked down stairs with me helping him. When I brought him over to the couch where jack was he said "a-am I dead?" I laughed and said "far from it, your both safe here with me." I then stood up walking into the kitchen and bring out some tea I gave a cup to each of them and said "go on ask what you want to know." Jack took a sip of his tea and said "why would you save us?" I looked at him and said "not all hero's can die on me. I would have never forgiven myself if I let you both die." Gabe then said "where you ever going to come back?" I sighed and then said "yes I was going to head back to overwatch in a few days, I just waited to long because I didn't think you guys would except me back." Jack quickly said "how did you know where we were?" I laughed and said "I was just finishing my work as I herd yelling from far away, I went to look at what happened. I was about to leave before I saw Gabriel's hat on the ground." Gabe then asked "oh yeah my hat do you have it?" I took his hat off the pillow I was sitting against and gave it to him. He said "thanks (Y/n) but what happened to the plans we needed?" Jack jumped up from the couch and said " THE PLANS! Where are they please tell me what happened." I got up and clicked on the Tv and turned it to the local news channel. "Our investors have made it clear this was an intentional fire, the building is now collapsed with nothing but ash left. This took place around 4:20 am, no evidence have been found claiming who started the fire if you have any info please call the number on the screen." I got up and walking into the other bedroom getting a stack of papers and handing them to jack. He and Gabriel both looked at me in shock that I was able to get the plans out and save them both. It was quiet for a minute before jack tossed away the plans and ran over to me embracing me in a tight hug. Gabe did the same and said "what would we do without you (Y/n)!" I giggled and held the two of them close. A minute or so passed as they let go of me and jack said "please (Y/n) come back to overwatch wish us, we need you." I looked down at both of them and said "alright I come back. Let me just stay here one more night so I can make sure you are both ok to travel." Gabe nodded still holding onto me and said "please don't ever leave me again." I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair and said "it's ok Gabriel I'll never leave you again. I love you." I looked over at jack who said "I'm glad your happy. And I'm sorry for ever trying to take that away." I smiled and said softly "it's ok jack I don't blame you." Gabe got up slowly and said "let's go for a walk on the beach I was to take a few minutes of peace before going back." I agreed and the three of us walked out of my house and onto the beach. We walked a good ways until we sat down on the sand, I sat in the middle of them as they put her arms around me and I said "I'll never leave you guys again." A few minutes later jack walked back to the house leaving me and Gabe alone. Gabriel looked at me and said softly "I love you (Y/n) your the most beautiful and talented woman I know so I must ask... will you marry me?" I looked at him in disbelief and said "YES!" As we sat there the sun went down turning the sky pinkish orange and Gabriel looked over at me and said "I don't know what will happen next but I will always be here for you." Even after I die I'll always be looking over you... but that is a different story.

The end! ♡
I hoped you all enjoyed this story! Don't forget to give it a like or leave a comment! ♥️♥️