Once Upon A Time Imagine (Hook & O/C)

You push through the crowds of people

"Killian!" You saw him. You know it. You feel bad for pushing some of the people you've known for some time aside just to see him but you make a note to apologise to the likes of Marco later, once you've been reunited with Killian.

"Charlotte!" He grins seeing you. You break into a run. He doesn't seem able to believe its you. When the curse hit you were ripped away from him. Charlotte remained to be your name although you sold bait for a living. All that time spent selling fishing hooks and the only thing you wanted was Captain Hook, although at the time you had no clue about that. Now your wish was coming true. He stumbles towards you and as you approach him your speed declines until you're standing still infront of him. Neither of you reach for the other from fear that I you do they evaporate. Looking- seeing one another is enough.

Suddenly a wave of courage hits you to speak. "Well? Aren't you going to kiss me?" Hook gives a hearty laugh that warms your soul. After all this time you can see that he's still the same old Hook. Hooks hand goes to your neck as he smiles affectionately at you. You tilt your head, leaning into the palm of his hand and savouring his touch that you've missed so much since the curse hit. At long last his lips crash into yours but it's nothing fiery. Hooks kiss is his way of showing you that he is there and he won't leave you. It is a sweet kiss, as he presses his lips to yours. Your arms wrap around his neck as you pull yourself closer. His Hook presses against your waist but you're not afraid it might hurt you.

The only pain that can be caused to you is this kiss ending before its time is done, and after everything you have been through just that had to happen.

You hear a frustrated man clearing his throat. Killian knows you can't help your curiosity in any situation and have to see who is interrupting you. A part of you hopes that he who dared to interrupt you was one of the people you pushed. Think of it as punishment before the crime. You don't believe you pushed the man before you. You look at him and you know him. Of course you know him, your own father, better known in your world as Rumplestiltskin. You put your hand out to keep Killian behind you although he tries to push past but stops after you repeatedly tell him off and give him a few nudges to stay behind you.

"What do we have here?" Your father asks. He doesn't trust Hook. You know that.

"Papa I can explain. Killian and I-"

"Killian? I heard he went by a new name." He looked at him. You knew he was talking about Killian losing his hand. Rumplestiltskin was the one who took it. You knew the story. Killian told you before he knew your father was the dark one.

"Charlotte." You hear the strain in the voice of Killian. He was desperate to fight him. Killian had a bone to pick for years.

"Hold on. Charlotte?" Your father noticed you had changed your name. In the enchanted forest you went by a completely different name altogether.

"Everyone feared your daughter because you were the dark one, "you explained," I became Charlotte. I made a name for myself and a life."

"Where's bae?"you heard him fighting his urge. He tried to stay calm. He was assuming that Hook would kill your brother and keep you around for his own twisted games. He knew nothing of Killians strong sense of honour. He knew nothing of Killian, your Killian.

"I don't know. He left me years ago but I stayed with Killian."

"You took my wife. Now you take my daughter."I let poison drip from his words to Killian.

"I haven't took anything from you, dark one." Hooks snarls. You grab and squeeze his hand. A sign that you're there for him but also a way of telling him to take it easy before he loses his other hand. "Charlotte is different from every woman there ever was. Even you, crocodile, must understand that." You flinched at the harsh name but didn't tell him off. Now was not the time.

"Must I? Well, 'Killian'," you groan as you try tell your papa to stop right there but he's too busy talking to hear you. "I happen to be the most powerful being you've had the pleasure to meet and if you think I'm letting you get away with my daughter then you've got another thing coming." Then your father says something that terrifies you. A single word added. "Dearie."

"Papa, stop." You warn. The fear is bubbling inside you after all, no one remembers all the things the dark one is capable of better than you. You release Killian and take a few slow steps forward. Your father seems too distracted glaring at Killian to notice your movement.

"I let you live to let you suffer. Allow me to help with that."

"Papa!" You scream pushing your father. He's shocked and stumbles on his feet but uses his expensive looking cane to keep himself upright. "Don't you dare lay a hand on him, or use magic or... Just don't. Can't you see that I love him? I'm not a child, papa, I can do this on my own."

"I lost your mother, I lost bae, I lost you! I can't let you go again, not to him!" Your father yells. You freeze. After your father became the dark one you never heard much emotion in his voice that resembled caring, until right now. Not only did he care but he was afraid. You could hear it in his voice as a lump formed in your throat. You actually found yourself considering your dads words.

"Papa, You abandoned us." Rumplestiltskin opened his mouth to argue but you held your hand up . "Killian was there for me when you weren't. Nothing you can say or do will make me leave him. I'm sorry papa. What ever happened between you two, put it behind you or don't speak to me."

"You're my daughter."

"And you're my papa." Tears sprung to your eyes as you saw then growing in his. It was progress.

"He's a bad person."

"So am I. So are you. Now please papa."

"I'll make you a deal,"

"No papa! No more deals!" You groaned.

"Hold on. I will forget the past as best I can, but only if you do the same." You look at him knowing you can't simply forget. It had been a long time since he abandoned you but you remembered it so vividly. If you couldn't forget yet then it may never be possible. But Killian meant the world to you, as did family. So you say to him your ultimatum, a small twist in his contract.

"I can forgive it." Your father nods and your arms wrap around his waist. He's hesitant and a part of you assumes he hasn't been given a hug since you were living user his roof but he gingerly wraps his arm around your shoulders. The other part suspects that all this time he believed he wouldn't live to see his daughter again, to hold you in his arms one last time.

"Killian." You call him over as you release your father from the warm embrace. Killians hook gently rests on the small of your back and you give him a nod. Killian holds out his hand, keeping his eyes on you for a few more seconds to see if you're sure. When you do nothing to tell him otherwise he looks at your father. Mr gold takes a tight hold of Hooks hand as they give each others a small shake and a smile springs to your face.

It was a start. It was a great start

-----

Sorry, I couldn't resist the happy ending.