PROLOGUE

"Yah! Park Jimin!" I half-shouted as I looked around nervously. This jerk! I'm going to have a heart attack if someone caught us. I touch his arms that's currently around my waist. Yeah! He's hugging me. I would probably hug him back if we're on a secluded place. But not here, not on the place where they will caught us.

"I miss you..." His husky voice send shivers down my spine. His breath tickling my nape. I smiled. I released on his back-hug and face him.

"I miss you, to--" Before I can finished my words, he suddenly crashed his lips into mine. It's just a smack but enough for me to blushed.

"Yah!" I hit his chest causing him to laugh, showing me his perfect set of teeth. "Why? You don't like my kis---" I interrupted him by defending myself.

"It's not like tha---" This time, he's the one who interrupted me, by kissing me...again.

"That's too much!" I said already annoyed. He smirked but soon pulled me on a tight hug.

"I didn't see you in three weeks. I badly missed you." He said between his breath. Yeah! Three weeks. Three weeks of tight schedules. Practicing, attending different variety and award shows, having a world tour concert and others. I badly missed him too.

"Jimin, you know that we're ido---" He released from the hug and nods his head.

"I know, Jisoo. I just wanted to see you." He said softly. He moves his hand on mine and intertwined it.

"You already see me." I said staring at him. Waiting him to do anything. He stared back at me.

"I love you, Kim Jisoo." Park Jimin said, showing me his sincere eyes.

"I lov----" Before I can finished my words. We quickly released our intertwined hands and avoid our gazes. I stepped a few steps behind and bowed at him.

"Nice meeting you, sunbae." I said with my low voice as if I just bump into him and have a little talk. I tried my best to not looked at his eyes. I have to.

"Jimin-ah! Manager-hyung was looking for you." I lowered my head. It's his co-member, Min Yoongi. I know he's looking at me, so I quickly excuse myself and turned around, fastening my pace.

"Kim Jisoo from Blackpink? What did you talk?" I heard his member asked. I shut my eyes as I wait from his response. I know it hurts but I'm used to it.

"Nothing. We just bumped into each other."

I didn't looked back. I just walked straight to our designated room. It's our daily routine. Cuddle with each other but when someone was approaching, we'll pretend that we just bump or walk to each other coincidentally and walk away as if nothing happened.

I'm Kim Jisoo and he's Park Jimin. You probably knew who we are. We're idols, K-pop idols. We're dating. Yeah. I'm dating that member of BTS. We've been dating secretly for almost two years. Nobody knows. Not even our own members. We hide it. We hide it because we don't want attention. We just want to share our love peacefully.

But I'm sometimes tired of it. We could not date on public, we can't call each other everytime we want, we can't see each other unless someone was around.

Of course we're idols.

But I wonder, "It'll work?" "Is it worth it?"

But I love him. I'm sure it'll work. I'm sure it's worth it. I'm sure.

I hope I'm sure.

Don't expect too much on this story. It's just a short story so probably, the plot was in a rush. Remember, I'm not a good writer so if you're disappointed to this. Just be. Some events are used such as MMA, SBS and etc. I don't know the exact lineup so bare with me.

I use them as an idol here but the character's faith here is Just for story purpose.

Thank you!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, place, events and incidents are either the products of imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

This story isn't allowed to be transferred or rewritten in any form of copies without the author's permission and approval

DON'T PLAGIARIZED