3 : Meet up

"Jisoo-ah! Come here." I looked at him. Tears soaking my cheeks wet. I whimpered as I crawl a step behind.

"S-stop!" I whimpered aimlessly. I can't get help. There's no other way to shout help and escape. Everyone was already gone.

"Why?" He asked on a soothing voice, but I can clearly see his smirk under the dim lights. He stepped forward, "Are you afraid?" Every step forward, I'll crawl back.

"L-leave me alone!" I yelled but it's getting worst. My strength is going on waste if I yell and yell. "P-please!" I said under my breath.

"You...you want me to leave you alone, you say?" He asked slowly and softly, as if I'm a fragile thing that need extra care. "Do you think," He stepped forward. "I'M STUPID!?" That's it! He turns to a monster again! He's a psychopath!!!

"Jisoo-ah! Come on! Don't make me come and do what I did to your mother!?" He firmly asked. Glaring at me with his widened eyes and clenched fist, as if he's eyeing a prey.

I crawl behind. But I have no more to crawl. I'm already against the sink. My breathings became heavy and I started to panic.

"Don't move! I'll call cops!!" I shouted, tears blurring my sight. I heard his chuckle, but it soon turns to a laughed. A psychopath laugh.

"You're funny! You think you can? Go on." He said, looking at me with his crazy look. I shook my head. "It's useless, Jisoo!"

"You killed eomma!! You killed them! You're a psychopath!!!" He shook his head. Touching his stained collar.

"Of course," He looked down, but he soon stared at me with a lust. Blood-lust! "Because you're next!" He started to run after me.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

And there, I was in the middle of poll of blood.

I was stained of blood.

-------

I wake up. My body shivering regardless of the sunlight heating my face.

I quickly stand up. My breathings become heavy as if I run my life away from a chase.

I walk limply towards the bathroom. I quickly hold the doorknob when I was about to faint.

I enter the bathroom with my eyes shut.

I hold the sink tightly when I already enter the bathroom. I slowly looked at my reflection at the mirror.

I remember it again.

I quickly reached the cabinet ahead and opened it. My hands tremble when I saw the different various types of medicines and pills. I reached those.

Just when I drink it. The thump inside me slowly faded. My eyesight started to become clearer. The unpredictable feeling on my nerves started to calm down. My breathings started to become normally.

I sighed. I opened the faucet and the water started to gashed out. I washed my face with the water.

I already settled down when I heard my phone vibrate.