1 : MMA 2018

"Unnie, they're really good." Jennie whispered to me covering his mouth, avoiding suspicion on complementing the boy group. I hide my smile by biting my inner cheeks and act normally. I turned my head on her and nods.

"Yeah. Sort of." I tried to said it with my unchanging tone just in case. I really want to smile and clapped to show my proudness to the particular group who's performing, BTS. But I'm more on him.

"They're song is more theatrical type." Rosé said while her eyes are fixed on the screen in front of us. "It's amazing. How wonder they're famous around the world." She clapped when the fans, Army's cheer and waved their lightstick. They're really powerful. The army bomb almost filled the venue.

BTS was currently performing their Airplane pt. 2. They're really breathtakingly gorgeous.

I simply looked at the other girls to know their reaction. But they're really not fangirling, in fact, they're just watching with their normal face. However, I'm really fangirling now. It's hard to stop fangirling, ya know.

They end their Airplane pt. 2  and then forming on the start of the Fake Love.

We watched in awe as soon as it ended. I clapped when the girls are. I watched them walked out of the stage. I quickly stand up.

"Oh! Unnie, why?" Lisa asked while fixing the cloth on his thigh. I looked at her on my low-key hurried look. "Umm, gonna go on the comfort room." I said.

"Oh! You want me to accompanied you?"

"No. I'm good." I said. She nods. "Just come back quickly." Jennie said. I nodded and walked away.

------

I simply walked through the hallways, acting normally as an idol. I bowed at some staff who's passing by.

I stop in front of the comfort room and roam my eyes around. There's no people already. I heaved a breath and walked past the Comfort Room.

Yeah, I'm supposed to go there. But I'm not. I'm going somewhere. I'm going to meet him. To congratulate him.

This award show is the only way I could meet him.

I clicked my tounge as I look at the every group's name each room.

I found it!

It's next to the Red Velvet's waiting room.

I was about to go there to knock but I stop myself. Jisoo! Are you out of your mind!? His members would probably around. Don't just make a move.

I sighed. Are they already inside?

I waited for some minute but Jimin didn't come out. Right. He didn't even know that I'll go here.

I was about to turn around and go back to the idol's seat when I was stopped by a laughed.

I looked at BTS's waiting room as the door opened. Revealing the other members and Jimin with the Red Velvet members. Seulgi-sunbae was the first to notice me.

"Oh! Jisoo-ssi, what are you doing here?" She asked. I quickly bowed 90 degrees and smiled. "I just passed by, sunbaenim." I said softly. She's really breathtakingly beautiful. I really like her since they debut from SMent.

"No need for formalities, Jisoo-ssi!" She smiled. I just smiled shyly. My eyes landed from the other members as well as BTS. I also bowed at them. They bowed back.

But I wonder, what're they doing at BTS waiting room?

"Yeah, right! Congratulation again! You did a great job. Also Jimin-ah, you did great." She smiled at him. He smiled shyly and touched his nape. But then our eyes met. "T-thank you, Seulgi-noona." He said.

I bowed again. "I have to go." I said with my mannered voice.

I walked past them. Wow! Seulgi-sunbae is really beautiful up close. I wonder what it feels like to be on the same group as her. I let a cheeky smile. I totally forgot Jimin.

I was still in awe when a hand caught my wrist and pinned me on the wall. I was taken aback and was about to freak out but it's just Jimin.

"Oh! Jimin." I smiled. But I soon notice his frown. "Wha---" I was interrupted when he talked.

"What are you doing there?" He looked thoroughly at me, still frown is visible on his face. "What are you talking about?" I asked already confused. "I'm just here to congratulate yo----"

He pulled me on his embrace. I was taken aback. "Say it now." He cooed. I soon smiled and hugged him back. "Congratulation, Jimin. You did grea----" I stopped. Seulgi-sunbae already said it earlier. It's awkward to say it again.

"Why?"

"Your group do well." I manage to say. He released from the hug and furrowed his eyebrows. "How 'bout me?" He asked. "Do I need to say how perfect you are?" I joke.

"How about a gift?" He asked, slowly cornering me on the wall. His two arms on my side. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. He pointed his lips and then wriggle his eyebrows. Geez! So playful.

"Right." I looked at the hallways. There's no people. So he smiled and ready his lips. I smiled. I kissed it quickly.

I covered my face with my hand. I'm really not used on kissing him. I'm still embarrassed of it. Aish!

He pulled my hand slowly and stared at me with his teasing look.

"Yah! Stop it!" I said. He laughed. "Why are you still ashamed?" I rolled my eyes. He just smiled and slowly pulled me on his embrace again.

"I love you, Jisoo."

"I love you, too." I hugged him back and replied.

"Jisoo." He suddenly called. I hummed in response. "A-are you jealous?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For what?"

"Nothing."

~×~