6 : Last Chapter

"Jisoo, you're already here." After I opened the door, a cold voice greet me. Before I could looked, I bowed 90 degrees. The moment I looked up, YG greet me with his cold stare. I was taken aback when I saw my co-members sitting head-bowed on the sofa on the side.

I stand there, tired.

When I hopped out of the van, the securities wasn't enough to protect me. They pulled me aggressively in the arm,  hair. I didn't notice the small bruise on my arm. It's bleeding. I quickly touch it with my bare hands to stop the bleed.

"So you're dating Park Jimin. An idol who's working on Big Hit, my biggest competitor in Music Industry." YG spoked slowly, as if feeding me his words. I simply gaze at Jennie and the two. They keep avoiding gaze at me. I guess they're really upset about me.

YG looked at me, as if checking my reaction.

"Is it official?" He suddenly asked making me clenched my fist. I cleared my throat before answering truthfully, "Yes, sajangnim."

"Then, I'm not gonna make this conversation long." YG stated without emotion. He looked at Jennie and the other two before looking at me. "Leave Blackpink or disband you as a group." I was taken aback. I heard the gasp of the three.

"Sajangnim! That's absurd!" Lisa protested but Jennie grip on her. Chaeyoung just quietly looking at me with sympathy. Lisa quickly looked at me with her begging look. She shook her head.

"Don't leave us, Unnie!" Lisa whispered but enough for me to hear. I saw how Jennie clenched her fist. I can see how she simply wiped a tears on her eyes. "Let her decide, Lisa." Jennie said firmly.

"It's either your dream or their dream." I eyed YG. I bit my lower lip, suppressing my tears to fall. I'm ready to sacrifice.

"I'd choose to leave Blackpink, sajangnim." I said, gripping on myself. I have to pretend to be strong and tough. The only way for them to not know my weakness.

"Good," He said. "You have three days to prepare to leave the dorm." He said before turning his swivel chair behind us. 

"You may now leave."

-----

"Unnie, you're really leaving us?" I heard Lisa asked from the back. She really cared about me. I smiled but I didn't answered. I just gaze at the scenery in the windows.

We're currently at our van on our way to their dorm. Manager-unnie just quietly listened while she's driving. It's awkward as quietness filled the van.

Manager-unnie reached the radio of the van and played a song. But instead of leaving the awkwardness, it grows more.

The song played was 'As If It's Your Last'.

How I missed to perform this with them.

"How do it feels to perform without one member?" Lisa started. I didn't move an inch. I just stay still and listened. "I think it would feel empty even if we're three." Lisa continued. "Because if a person become attached to another. It would feel empty when it leaves. Like a flower, it's not beautiful anymore if one petal fell."

That's when a tear fell unknowingly on my cheeks.

----

The moment we arrived at the dorm, I quickly walk towards my room and didn't look back. I quickly closed my door and locked it. There it goes again. When it's dark, I felt the loneliness again.