EPILOGUE

A/N: The flow of this chapter is rush so understand. Due to the demand of the readers (I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING UNTIL NOW HUHU). Tbh I just finished this now. Thankful that I quickly cope up with the plot even with a 3 months of being IA

BREAKING NEWS: Two famous K-pop Idol, were caught dating. They're known as Kim Jisoo from the girl group BLACKPINK and Park Jimin from the boy group BTS. BIGHIT already confirmed while YGent remained silent.

"H-hyung..." I was caught off guard. I can't speak clearly. My fist started to clenched. There's something that's stopping me to attack him.

He looked at me with a blank expression. I gathered all my strength to speak. "H-hyung, I thought y-you're not going to let them release this?" I asked with my shaky voice. I know I shouldn't be like this. I'm a man. Man shouldn't act weak but fck who cares if I!? I don't care. I'll kneel down in front of my CEO if it will make all this happenings gone.

"Who said it? I didn't say such a thing." He said nonchalantly not looking at me. I was sitting there in front of him with clenched fist. Controlling my emotions to not be exposed.

"H-hyung why are you like this?" My eyes started to get watery. I lowered my head and wiped my eyes quickly.

I'm afraid. Not because my fans will leave me. Not because my popularity will fade. I'm afraid that she'll leave me because people don't want us to be together. I don't care already if it will take my career, my dream. As long as she's beside me I'll be happy.

He didn't answered. "You said we're allowed to dat----" I followed up but I was interrupted when he hit the desk with a bang sound. I know he's not like this. He changed but why?

"You're allowed but not with my biggest competitor! NOT WITH JISO---" That's it! I explode. I gathered all my strength to pass my anger at his face. I don't care if it was my fcking CEO. His face was turned to the side. My breathing became heavy. That's still not enough. I want more but I'm stopping myself.

That's not the first time he do bad things at us.

I sit back to my chair as if I didn't punch Bang Si Hyuk. I saw at the corner of my eye how he clenched his fist.

"You know that you can't control us. We can love if we want to. You're just a CEO, hyung." That's it. I don't care anymore. Terminate my contract if he want to. Just don't fcking control me.

He didn't said anything. I followed, "I know you loved too, hyung."

He just stand there. Still on his position. I quickly pulled my phone and dialed Namjoon's number.

It rings and he quickly answered.

"Jimin, what's happe-----"

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm leaving."

Then I hung up. I looked at our CEO. He's now looking at me with a blood on his lips. "You're not leaving." He said as if I'm his pet that will always follow his orders.