2 : Kang Seulgi

Days passed. MMA, SBS and GDA. Still the same. We'll congratulate each other and talk to a secluded place. We'll hugged each other and will said 'I love you'. I'll never get tired of it.

But one thing is still the same. Red Velvet always come out from the BTS waiting room at the right moment I'll passed by. It's just funny that I'll always caught the time they'll leave the room and congratulate BTS. It's awkward for me but good as the same time cause I get the time to me meet my Idol, Kang Seulgi. Yeah! She's my Idol now. She's really amazing. I watched fancams of her performance and her dance is great. No wonder she's the main dancer.

I flopped on the soft mattress of my bed. Dalgom jumped on my side and laid comfortably there. I smiled.

I looked at my phone. It's already 1 am in the morning. I sighed. I forgot to drink my medicines again. Well, I'll drink some tomorrow. I'm too tired to stand up.

I looked at the calendar app of my phone. It's 25th of January and our anniversary is on the 2nd of February.

Should I text him? No. He's probably tired and sleeping now.

I placed my phone on my side and put the blanket around my body. I was about to close my eyes when my phone vibrated. I quickly pulled and opened it. Must be Jimin.

1:13 AM
Unread Message (1)

Unknown

Unknown: Hey! Jisoo? Are you up?

I'm a bit disappointed that it is not Jimin but confused at the same time. Who would text me at this hour?

I furrowed my eyebrows and debate whether if I'll reply to the message or not. But nothing will happen if I checked right?

Composed Message:

May I know who you are?
Message Sent ✓

I closed my phone and looked at the ceiling. Waiting for it to reply. Not a few minutes later, my phone vibrated.

1:16 AM
Unread Message (2)

Unknown

Unknown: Oh! I'm sorry
Unknown: It's Seulgi. Kang Seulgi. Remember me?

I widened my eyes and quickly composed a message.

Composed Message:

Oh yes! Seulgi-sunbae. Sorry for not knowing. I'm up, sunbae. Why did you asked?
Message Sent ✓

I already change her unnamed number to my list.

Seulgi-unnie

Seulgi-unnie: Drop the formalities, Jisoo. Just call me Unnie.
Seulgi-unnie: I just wanted to asked if you're free tomorrow?

Jisoo: I'm free, Unnie.

Seulgi-unnie: Oh right! Can we meet?

Jisoo: Of course, Unnie!
Jisoo: But I'm confused. Where did you get my number, Unnie?| Delete

Seulgi-unnie: Let's meet up on xxx-xxxx St.
Seulgi-unnie: See you tomorrow at 8 in the morning.

Jisoo: Okay, Unnie. See you tom.

She didn't replied anymore. I closed my phone and prepared for my deep slumber.

-----

"Jisoo, here!" She waved at me. I quickly wave too and approach her reserve spot for me. When I'm already on the table, I quickly bowed at her. She slightly bowed back.

"Good morning, Seulgi-sunba---- I mean Seulgi-Unnie. Nice meeting you." I said with my shy smile. She smiled. "Good morning and nice meeting you too." She pointed on my seat. "Sit down." I quickly sit as told so.

She lift her hand and a waiter came towards us with a menu. "What do you want to have, Jisoo? My treat." She asked looking at the menu. I widened my eyes.

"Y-you don't have to, Unnie! I will just pay mys----"

"Don't refuse, Jisoo. Please?" She cooed cutely. She's my Idol so I will probably fall for that. Okay. I give up.

"O-okay." I said.

"So what do you want?" She asked. "A-anything will do, Unnie."

She ordered already and the waiter leave with our order. I looked around. Instead of a cafe Seulgi-unnie chose a fast-food chain. It's private so we're safe to eat here. I looked at her. She's now looking at me with a smile on her face. I looked down.

"Why did you want to meet me by the way, Unnie?" I asked suddenly because of awkwardness. She looked at the glass wall before she put it on mine.

"Actually, I just want to know you more. I want to be friends with you." She looked at me, checking my reaction. But I don't know what to react. So my face remained expressionless.

"Oh! Don't you want the idea?"

"No! No! I j-just don't know what to react, Unnie. I'm sorry." I apologized. She waved her hands in smiled, showing that's okay. I bowed.

"You're really interesting." She whispered but I didn't heard it clearly. "Pardon?" I asked. She just shook her head and pointed at the waiter that's going with them with the tray of the foods.

The waiter put the foods in the table. I quickly thanked Seulgi-unnie for treating me these foods. She just waved her hand saying it's okay.

It contains of Korean foods but mostly American foods like French Fries. She hasn't eaten yet a French Fries in his whole life. So she reach the plate but soon stopped when her eyes landed on a platter that contains a sauce. Ketchup. Tomato Ketchup.

I widened my eyes and my body become stiff. My knees started to throbbed. My lips started to shaken. And my eyesight started to blurred. A year escaped my eyes.

"Hey! Jisoo! What's wrong!" I heard a voice but it's muffled. I touch my chest as it beats rapidly. I can't breath.

My breathings became heavy.

Memories started to stream down my head.

Blood. Tomato Ketchup.

Mortuusequusphobia. A fear of Tomato Ketchup.

It resembles blood!! Blood!

"Jisoo!!!"

~×~