Chapter 25: The following morning and Megan find the best dating site.

A/N: Hello to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends sorry for the delay but I have another book which I am also writing and it is for someone else so I have to make sure it has no mistakes okay thanks for understanding and supporting me. Golden-author enjoy.

AT  THE  WALLACE  RESIDENT.

The following morning, at breakfast Megan, Richard, Ricardo, Reanna and their brothers Ricardo Jr and Ryan were sitting patiently waiting for the maid Tina to serve breakfast.

"So, granddad, when are we going to do our Christmas shopping?."

Reanna asks politely with a smile as she waits for Richard to reply.

"Yes, my dear, as a matter of fact, we will be going shopping today for you and your brothers darling, Megan won't be able to make it with us today though which is a shame. "

Richard reply as he explained that Megan will not be able to make it.

Soon, after Tina, was at the dining table in the dining room serving breakfast, the breakfast was fry eggs and grill bacon and pancakes serve with milk and orange juice for the children and for Ricardo and Richard was Waffles with maple syrup and scramble egg with coffees.

AFTER  BREAKFAST 

Megan, went back to her bedroom and bathroom and took a quick shower, and wash her face thoroughly and brush and floss her teeth and slowly walk back into her bedroom she quickly got dressed in a pair of her favorite undies and walk over to her clothes closet and open the door and walk in she look for an outfit that would fit the occasion just right and soon she saw one that will fit it, it was a white halterneck lace top and a zebra stripes leggings which she could wear with her white flats with the buckle across.

Soon, after and Megan was dressed in her outfit with her flats and hair comb out and put in a high ponytail and she soon exited her bedroom just after picking up her iPhone 7 it was a new phone her dad bought her a few months ago and she also remember to pick up her Christmas shopping list too.